• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** OPENING DAY PRICING 2015 Pt 2 April - August: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

I did get confused. I called and got a quote over 4000 for 2 adults and 2 kids in a cat 5C. I couldn't figure out how she got such a great price even with OBB. Way too high for a 5 night cruise for me. I can cruise on the Wonder for 1100 less.

That is why I wanted to clarify.

It's a lot higher than I anticipated, too, but the cost per night is $16 more per night per person than we paid for our last cruise. I keep telling myself its not that bad and this is our last trip for awhile. It makes me feel slightly better.

Sorry about the mixup!

You have done an awesome job. Part of it is the participation and part of it is that we stuck all 4 ships into the same thread. Last year they were separate. I like this way better, although it is a lot more work for you.

Thank you

Feeling very clueless, but where can I find the compiled data?

Booked this morning of 3/26 (gold/platinum booking day).

2A/2K (kids ages 12 & 14) - Cat 5A $11,860 - with OBB (this is voyage fare). With taxes: $12,051.

(no transfers or insurance included).

Woke up this morning to find my pricing confirmation email

22nd July Disney Magic Northern European 12 night cruise
Category 11b
2A 2K
$8412.56

With OBB no ins no transfers

Very happy with that as it is approx. $1500 less than I was expecting to have to pay which will fund some excursions!

Mel
x

Booked this morning of 3/26 (gold/platinum booking day). 2A/2K (kids ages 12 & 14) - Cat 5A $11,860 - with OBB (this is voyage fare). With taxes: $12,051. (no transfers or insurance included).
actually today is the booking day for everyone! Yay!

Just wanted to add my thanks to Lisa for compiling all the data! Great job!
I am anxious to hear more pricing on: Ocean View Cat 9 prices
for the 9 night Fjord cruise,
the 11 night Copenhagen-Dover Fjord and Iceland cruise,
and the 7 night Dover-Barcelona repo cruise.
THANKS!
:goodvibes

I was just on the site I didn't book anything but they had April-August up!!!

I called this morning 9am GMT and was told us folks from uk should be able to book/see prices on web from around noon.

FINALLY!

Yippee!! Can't wait! Ive been clock watching all morning. I was worried that I'd end up on the phone to the USA for an hour and a half!:dance3:

Looking for May 10 , 2015/5 night Disney Magic does not show up. Then it says it sold out is the just a glitch on the site?

Looking for May 10 , 2015/5 night Disney Magic does not show up. Then it says it sold out is the just a glitch on the site?
That's the one I'm waiting for as well. I can't imagine it is sold out, and that message is often shown when things aren't sold out. I'm waiting until I can call anyway, but I at least wanted to price it before I got on the phone...

Wow, my May 9 fantasy cruise is $1200 more than the price I booked for our May 10 cruise for this year! We had debated moving it out a year and now I am sooooo glad we didn't. There is no way we would have bothered with the trip. Makes me soooo much more excited for my cruise this year :cool1:

8/29/15 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean:

2A/3k 7,5,2
Category 8C

$1337/1337 $749/749/399

No OBC (first cruise!)
No insurance
No transfers

Taxes: $428.38

Total: 4,999.38

Labor Day is late this year is celebrating me and my daughters birthday on the cruise! Price is about what I expected. The rest of the summer (even the week prior to this we were priced out)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter