** OPENING DAY PRICING 2015 Pt 2 April - August: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

June 29, 2015 11 night Copenhagen to Dover, 2A, OBB, No insurance or transfers.
9A-7550.58
9B-5619.98

Wow - the 8/31 price has already gone up $406 since an early report this AM for same 2A 5c stateroom. Hope it doesn't keep rising too much before I can book tomorrow.

I just looked @ the quote on the first page of this thread

8/31/15 7-night Alaska Ports: Vancouver, Sea, Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Sea
5C 2A $3865.74 (1932.87) w/obb, no trns/ins

and that booking has the 10% OBB discount, so it hasn't really gone up much at all, if I'm doing the math correctly.

HTHs! :thumbsup2

Magic 11 Night Fjords and Iceland June 29 2015 Cat 7A 1A only $7941.89 No insurance, gratuities included, transfer included OBC still this was a transferred reservation.with OBB discount.

4a: $11,667.78
5a: $10,303.78
9a: $8367.78
10a: SOLD OUT
10b: $5573.78
11a: $4975.89

We booked one 5a and two 11a. Now I need a second job and a drink.

STILL nothing from my TA. Worried I won't get a 7A since people are saying they sold out on some cruises!

TA confirmed that the wonder 5 night repo is in the process of being chartered and they are not accepting any reservations at this time.

STILL nothing from my TA. Worried I won't get a 7A since people are saying they sold out on some cruises!

Which are you looking for... TA's had a terrible time getting in today to make the reservations and the 7A's go really quickly.

Which are you looking for... TA's had a terrible time getting in today to make the reservations and the 7A's go really quickly.

Well just checked -- my reservations are listed in my castaway account, but didn't get the secret verandah rooms we had requested. We are in navigator's verandahs. Books for the 6/29 and 7/10 -- but at least got same stateroom for both. However, haven't seen the pricing yet I'm afraid -- very afraid :faint:

TA confirmed that the wonder 5 night repo is in the process of being chartered and they are not accepting any reservations at this time.

Wow what a terrible one to charter..! That's the only one they do. :sad2: I also saw someone else say the May 7 night Alaska may also be chartered. I wonder who this is... :faint:

Booked 11-Night Iceland:
2A-9A $7164.38 (with OBB/no insurance/no transfers)
2A-9A $7164.38 (same)

Booked 12-Night Baltics (B2B!)
2A-9A $6837.88 (NO OBB/no insurance/no transfers)
2A-9A $6837.88 (same)

Very surprised that the 11 night is that much more than the 12 night (if you add in the OBB discount, I suspect it was about $1000 more per room). TA said 11-night Iceland was by far the most popular cruise. SPHs all sold out, concierge all sold out, and 7As.

Well just checked -- my reservations are listed in my castaway account, but didn't get the secret verandah rooms we had requested. We are in navigator's verandahs. Books for the 6/29 and 7/10 -- but at least got same stateroom for both. However, haven't seen the pricing yet I'm afraid -- very afraid :faint:

keep us posted

8/15/15 7-night Eastern - Itinerary A Ports: PC, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, CC

Just booked this, cat 4A? (room 9060)...price was just over $6000 ($6020+)...comparatively we are taking a WC this August 16th which I booked on the ship last year, Cat 5A with price $5396....$700 (12%) bump....

RE: "Wonder 5/25/15 Alaska may be chartered....waiting on confirmation"

"Chartered" meaning the entire sailing may be unavailable for booking tomorrow?:mad:

TA got quotes for 1 Adult w/ OBB for the following:

For a category 6A for the San Diego cruise May 20 it would be $4418.59
Inside for the EB Trans-Atlantic May 15 $2501.59.

I am tentatively booking the EB TA.

Jill in CO

July 29, 2015 Disney Dream

2 adults and 2 kids (age 10 and 15)

This is one of the 5 nights with a double dip to Castaway Cay.

10A
$4648.50 fare
251.04 taxes
Total $4899.54
Believe this includes OBB discount

High for a inside. Comes to $245 per person per day! Cruise we recently completed (on Wonder not Dream granted) was only $135 per person per day. Probably not keeping. Our vacation dollar can go further elsewhere, even for this diehard DCL fan that's platinum.

Waiting for TA to get back to us on what May 30th Fantasy will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter