Open Mike Night - Everyone is Welcome Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to meet you too C in a B! :thumbsup2

This is a nice place to hang out. ;)

Thanks Dre.

I don't feel any older. Hopefully I don't look any older too.

Good one Chicken in Biskit. :rotfl2:

Thanks for the birthday wishes Animal. Are you an animal? Raarrrr! :lmao:

I am a chick but not in or on a biscuit. :laughing:

Wakey Wakey!
Eggs and Bakey!

I needed more sleep after last night.

I got 7 hours of unmedicated sleep, which should is goog, right?

I wrote down that Subway commercial I LOVE:

Man and a woman are ordering at a drive through:

microphone: "May I take your order?"

Man: "ya, can I get the love handles, the double chin and some blubber?"

microphone:"Do you want the double blubber?"

Man: "sure":confused3

Woman: (leaning over to give her order) "and I'll have the same thing but instead of the blubber, could I get some thunder thighs, and a ba-donka-donk butt?"

:rotfl2: That Rocks!:rotfl2: I love funny commercials!
Ditto love that commercial

Good Morning all,

I take one night off to enjoy my birthday and you guys have a posting frenzy.

What is with all the crackers?

Are they coming back....

What is with this weather it is freezing again. My Spring weather is gone again.It looks like rain too.

Moo the moose hat wasn't fuzzy ti was real antler ear things attached to fuzzy football helmet.So your face sticks out.....Family thought it was real funny...

Well off to church. We have kids club right after so that well keep the kids busy for awhile.

catch you later....:)
Crackers have taken over it was so much easier just to remember wt! But. welcome to all the new crackers... i need to go check out the game boards if all the crackers are having fun maybe i should check it out:confused3

Love all the cracker bling you guys catch on fast..

Stupid websites! I cant find a single link to fly to Duesseldorf! ANd AAA is closed!
Tried calling mom 3 trmes today, she is not picking up.

And she is mad with her sister over something that happened 30 years ago!
I get great deals on LTU, but they only fly once a week. I need to find something available at the drop of a hat. Not that mom is likely to pass soon, supposedly she is still physically fit. But you have to plan.

Oh, my brother called today, no change.

I probably sound combabulated myself right now, LOL.
Later, crackers!

White Chedda is in the house! Welcome Enriched Flour, Riboflavin, Soybean Oil, sugar, partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil etc!!!!!!

Geez I can't remember who I welcomed and who is a new cracker:rotfl2:

So I will just Welcome you now.

Welcome Animal Cracka and White Cheddar Cheesezits. :cheer2: :cheer2:

White are you from somewhere sunny. I will take any sun you got....:rotfl2:

okay lets see ...
i bought these scents,blueberry cheescake, lots of lavendar,skinny dippin, jungle love,flirtation,sticky cinnamon bun,sizzlin coconut,my Scent i call Jack Sparrow But it's called simply irresistable,delicious,coconut lemongrass, rum cake, cookie dough, grandma's kitchen and i also got 3 new warmers. ya see what i mean by my husband getting another job.. but DH likes them so it is cool.
Welcome cheesenips:cool1: Welcome

What does jungle love smell like? A taboo relationship?
What does skinny dippin smell like? Murky lake water?

Marita are you going to fly home?

Hope everything turns out well.

Hi Cheese Nips. Nice to see you again.

Hi, Meeps, I'm back from more shopping. I bought the purse I was looking at Friday night. And ordered a pair of brown sandals.

And this morning I also had a CT (ordered by my doctor as a precaution) since I have been having so many migraines lately. It wasn't bad at all. Fortunately, I haven't had any headaches this weekend.

I finally washed my car too. It has been a beautiful day here - it got up to 72. Woo Hoo!!! So now it looks nice so I can put the top down and not be embarassed that it is filthy tomorrow if it is warm again!

Marita, I hope that your mom is OK and you can find a flight if you need one.

Dre, I also want to wish your son Nick a very Happy Birthday!!! They grow up so fast, don't they?

Stupid websites! I cant find a single link to fly to Duesseldorf! ANd AAA is closed!

Marita, try Orbitz and search for flights between MCO and DUS. Looks like your best bet is Delta. Lufthansa has flights but you go through Chicago and Frankfurt. Delta is just to Atlanta and then Duesseldorf.

Wow no venison on me either but I might have one shaped like it:rotfl2:

Like the glitter White Cheddar.:thumbsup2

What does jungle love smell like? A taboo relationship?
What does skinny dippin smell like? Murky lake water?
:lmao: no jungle love smells like:exotic and seductive, rich with notes of fruit and tropical paradise
Skinny Dippin smells like:Fresh green apples perfectley harmonized with refreshing melons and juicy pears

Hi, Meeps, I'm back from more shopping. I bought the purse I was looking at Friday night. And ordered a pair of brown sandals.

And this morning I also had a CT (ordered by my doctor as a precaution) since I have been having so many migraines lately. It wasn't bad at all. Fortunately, I haven't had any headaches this weekend.

I finally washed my car too. It has been a beautiful day here - it got up to 72. Woo Hoo!!! So now it looks nice so I can put the top down and not be embarassed that it is filthy tomorrow if it is warm again!

Marita, I hope that your mom is OK and you can find a flight if you need one.

Dre, I also want to wish your son Nick a very Happy Birthday!!! They grow up so fast, don't they?
oh a purse do tell? i am a purse fanatic:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter