Open Mike Night - Everyone is Welcome Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I never heard of those crackers

Are they good. Can you get them only in the States?

Hi Snax! Have you tried the games board? (warning you may spend too much time there!)

Goldie! Good to see ya! You are cracking me up on the "What is up with" thread!

Apparently the crackerization of the games board led to some folks wondering "what is up with that" so a new game was born. I laugh out loud at the answers!

Love the bling! You are both crackeralicious!

Ok Marita (can I call you that?).. I'll post a link in a minuet.

What is up with??? game

Ok here is a link to the game I am talking about- fair warning! that babynurse will make you spew your coke or pepsi product all over the moniter! And then Goldfish will cause you to fall out of your chair because you are laughing so hard.

After you read the thread just look fo the Games sub-board at the top of the Community board. There are lots of fun games!

You must be the Donna that Joe mentioned last night.

He says you spend a lot of time in the kitchen. He showed us his lovely picture.

I must confess I am addicted to games too.

:woohoo:
Crackers, crackers, crackers are everywhere. Sure makes me feel at home. Even if I am still at Disney. Went to the hot tub, sauna, smoked a cigar and will be going to Wolfgang Pucks soon. Did I spell that right?

Wheat Thins

You're in WDW and paused to check in on us? Are you feverish?:sick:
Thanks for stopping by. How come you have more posts than the rest of the snack crackers?

Hiya!

So WT you are still at Disney today... that means I have time to drive to St. Louis and put 1000 flamingos in your yard :scratchin: I bet babynurse would meet me to help out.

Anything for a Twinkie. (and to play a good joke on a WheatThin)

I am so glad that lots of my games friends are finding their way over here. I have to credit babynurse as my mentor. She is so fun!

:blush: thanks.

UGHHHH, I can't find the game board!

Can someone send me a link please?

More gamers!!! I knew I'd convert you all.:rotfl:

see, it's working!!! Pass the kool-aid and get to the game board!:lmao:

Holy Smokes!

I leave for 24 hrs and come back to find a dieters nightmare! :scared1:

Welcome to all the snacks! I guess we are going to have to quit serving snack crackers at the Karoake parties. :eek:

Today is my son Nick's 8th birthday so this weekend has been insane for us. We've had company since Thursday evening. :headache: But they are now all gone and life can start getting back to normal starting tomorrow morning when the kiddos go back to school after a week of spring break! :dance3:

Hope you all new and old are having a wonderful Spring Day! :flower3:

Hello Chick nice to see you came back to play.

Lot of crackers here today. Including our in house one WT's.

Last edited by NAB : Today at 04:24 PM. Reason: Hi Dre. Great time to have a birthday I say......

Yes I am so sorry I missed yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter