Open House

Nanu57v

The Tooth Fairy had a message here before.
I got invited to an open house for an old college roomate of mine whose in the army and is visiting home. I've never been to an open house...is it just a stop by thing, or is it a staying thing...do I bring a gift?

Is your freind deployed? Maybe a little gift that would be good for use overseas on deployment?

I had an open house for my son in January he was on home on leave from Iraq. Some stayed others stopped in and left it was fine with us either way. Just so he got to see all of the people he missed esp. over the holidays. We were suprised some people gave him gifts he appreciated it but didnt expect it. All that was important is that he got to see them.

I wouldn't say a gift is necessary. You can stay for as long as you feel comfortable with. Sounds like a great way to see a lot of people in a short amount of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter