• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

oops! quick answer needed

money4mickey

Earning My Ears
we leave in just a couple of hours!!!! :cool1:

Was I supposed to call the airline (southwest) and tell them that we are also flying with an infant? (didn't buy ticket for her) or do we just tell them when we get to the airport????

I am not sure as we always purchased a seat for my dd's but here is the link to SWA traveling with infants -

http://www.southwest.com/travel_center/infants.html

If it were me I would be checking with SWA. At the very least check in with Southwest prior to going through security as your baby will need to be indicated on your boarding pass. You are also going to need a birth certificate to verify the child is under 2.

Enjoy the trip
TJ

Yes, you were definately supposed to tell them you were travelling with an infant. I'd call before you leave home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter