Ooops!

tltay2005

DIS Veteran
Got so excited that they had available sites Easter weekend, that I made reservations without making sure I have a house/dog sitter. :scared: Oops, excitement got the best of me. Will just keep finger crossed I find someone.

that is funny, I JUST found a house sitter for Easter week and we have had the reservations for a couple months! Good luck!

I saw those sites pop up too all of a sudden! Halfway considering booking one for Easter night, but a hotel is probably the best bet for us since we won't get there until 9 or 10 pm.

I was excited yesterday when I chanced a call and was able to add a Premium night, Friday 4/3 to our weeklong spring break trip. Now its a day sooner!!!

Always happy to dogsit, just have to loop my Mississippi to drop him off.

We got a tent/pop up site, that was all that was available. Lucky that our TT is a small one and will fit on those sites, but we can't bring the dogs. House sitter just confirmed she can stay. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter