• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

oooo!! i have just made final payment

stba2006

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share with people who understand the magnitude of this comment :rotfl2:

I have just made the final payment. I can't believe it. We started planning this holiday just under 3 years ago and wasn't getting too excited as i thought that it would never come, but we are now on the final stretch and i am soooo excited again.

Got to get back on that diet now

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Our balance with Disney is due next Friday, I won't enjoy parting with so much money but at least it will be only 8 weeks to going.:banana:

I paid my balance last week. Was such a great feeling.

Going to print out some countdowns to stick on the fridge and food cupboards for inspiration to lose at least a stone in time for hols.

Exciting! :goodvibes: Not so great parting with so much money but you know it's all worth it

i cant believe we have been back a week !

paying our balance seems like a lifetime away now lol

it is the best feeling though and with dieting,lists and packing i bet the time will fly !!:cool1::cool1:

Hi,
We made our final payment today too. It is official now, I never really relax until that confirmation states balance due £0.00!!!! We cannot wait. Only 69 days until we leave Guernsey and head to the Uk to start our vacation. We are looking forward to staying at the Beach Club as this will be new for us. In fact we are looking forward to everything!!!!!

Wonder when our tickets will come?

Happy countdown.......:banana:

we paid ours a couple of weeks ago too and yesterday had the Virgin letter confirming that the balance left was £0.00 - was dancing on the ceiling yesterday - means we're really going. DH is currently looking for a new job having parted company with is previous employer due to 'professional differences'. Some very high highs and very low lows in our house right now but at least there's the holiday to look forward to. Whether we'll have any spending money or not is a different subject but at least we'll be there.

Awesome! I made a payment today and got excited. LOL I was actually happy to give them my money. ;)

When I make my final payment it makes me feel like I officially OWN my holiday. Awesome feeling.

Our balance with Disney is due next Friday, I won't enjoy parting with so much money but at least it will be only 8 weeks to going.:banana:

Do you also like to hang onto your money until you absolutely have to settle?

Do you also like to hang onto your money until you absolutely have to settle?

Usually don't pay anything until very last minute although I paid the cruise off a few months ago thinking $1.60 was a good rate, should have waited.
Balance is due Friday but I have more spare time on Wednesday which would be easier to make the payment, I might just keep it in my bank til Friday:goodvibes

Ours is due on Saturday, probably pay it on Thursday as our CC cut off date is the 8th, which allows another month to keep the money in the bank and get some CC points!!

Paid mine yesterday - 54 days and counting :yay::yay::yay:

Exactly half as many as me! I can't believe how quickly everyone's trips seem to be approaching. I am sure the countdowns in prior years took waaaay longer. Not that I want to wait longer than necessary :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter