Ooh & Aah, Choo-Choo Soul, & Imagination Movers

*LuckyMom*

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Ooh & Ahh, Choo-Choo Soul, or Imagination Movers are in any of the parks? We are going the first week of March, and these are DS current, absolute favorites! :cool1:

I wish! Imagination Movers are DS1's favorite thing on earth. Seriously! The only 2 things that comfort him are ****ies or Imagination Movers haha. Unfortunately, when we were at DTD last weekend, they didn't even have IM merchandise, so it's my guess they don't have anything in the park either ;-( Sucks

LOL! Here too. DS is 1.5 and he adores the same 2 things!!:rotfl2: Not too interested in Mickey Mouse Club House, Tigger & Pooh, etc....but loves IM. If he hears it on tv, he stops dead in his tracks and runs to see. Then, he usually breaks out in some hystrical form of dance!!!

I do recall on a trip to WDW a couple of years ago seeing DS schedule for Choo-Choo Soul. I didn't know what it was then, and haven't seen it since.

LOL! Here too. DS is 1.5 and he adores the same 2 things!!:rotfl2: Not too interested in Mickey Mouse Club House, Tigger & Pooh, etc....but loves IM. If he hears it on tv, he stops dead in his tracks and runs to see. Then, he usually breaks out in some hystrical form of dance!!!

I do recall on a trip to WDW a couple of years ago seeing DS schedule for Choo-Choo Soul. I didn't know what it was then, and haven't seen it since.

Thats my 1 yr old (his bday is today and he has been this way for a month or so) LOL. He stops dead in his tracks and heads to the TV.. We just got the CD and I'm hoping it makes car rides a little easier LOL.

We did Choo Choo Soul last Fall at DS (MGM at the time) - in fact, we did almost every performer haha - My DD was absolutely IN LOVE with Choo Choo Soul back then.. and come to think of it, so was my hubby haha - he had a thing for the girl LOL. They were only there a few days though.

It was a cute show. But, I like Johnny & The Sprites best last year. My kids favorite was Doodlebops though.

Do you happen t know if DS still does the Playhouse Disney dance party during pm xtra magic hours?

I have been looking for the same thing. We have Disney Travel Channel on Demand and they show IM and a bunch of kids in WDW, all of whom are wearing the little blue outfit. Anyone out there know where these can be purchased?

I have been looking for the same thing. We have Disney Travel Channel on Demand and they show IM and a bunch of kids in WDW, all of whom are wearing the little blue outfit. Anyone out there know where these can be purchased?

That is where ds saw one and flipped out!! He has been going crazy for one ever since, and then the Christmas Parade on tv showed a few kids with them on!

I cant believe the jumpsuits are $100. That is outrageous. As fast as little kids grow thats insane...and I so wanted one for my little guy. We are from New Orleans and Smitty is actually my aunts college roomates husband. (got that? ;) )

Again...bummed..maybe the price will go a bit before our trip in Novemeber..:confused3

Yes, I found the jumpsuits in the beginning of the month - as was going to order 1 for DS's 1st birthday. I refuse to spit out $100 for an outfit he will outgrow in a few weeks haha.

If they had been $25-30 each - or even $40 each, I'd probably get each of my children one (4 kids = 4 movers = really cute haha)

I mean REALLY? The Imagination Movers jumpsuit costs a good bit more than the WDW Disney Princess dresses!!!

I mean REALLY? The Imagination Movers jumpsuit costs a good bit more than the WDW Disney Princess dresses!!!

I know!! That was my thought as well! I did find an etsy seller that charges $50, but I think I will just get ds a $20 gear shirt (even that I am not thrilled with, but better than a $100 jumper!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter