Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I’m curious, anyone else been in the queue since early morning (9 am pst for me)? Or is mine moving super slow? I’m still only a quarter of the way through the bar, watching all the days around my daughters birthday shift to low availability. Really hope I can get in before all our options sell out
I am in the same boat. I go in queue at 8:42 on one computer - and refreshed at 9am on another computer and my phone. ---- All of them still stay over 1 hour wait. I will be in tears if I can't get tickets after all of this.
I was there in waiting room before queue opened at 9 PST. My bar is about 2/3 full and still says more than an hour.

i tried for Oct 22nd and its now unavailable!
even though the date is not showing as sold out, when you go to check out it won't let you ~ it tells you to go back and adjust the qty of tix or your date

I’m curious, anyone else been in the queue since early morning (9 am pst for me)? Or is mine moving super slow? I’m still only a quarter of the way through the bar, watching all the days around my daughters birthday shift to low availability. Really hope I can get in before all our options sell our.
Yea, i logged in early, & refreshed at 8:57 & it sent me in to the queue, but my meter is only to the e in "Time"

Wonder why the 19th is so popular unless it’s because it’s the latest date for the cheapest price.
I was wondering the same thing! I was lucky enough to get my OBB tickets with the original sale, but to see that 9/19 is low in stock/or sold out makes me wonder: such a random day!!

My macbook's Chrome queue spot is now at 43 minutes....if anyone has a device that HASN'T logged in to the queue at all and would like to try taking it? (Or maybe you didn't try with Chrome yet?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter