Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I was trying for Sept 19th. Someone posted it was sold out 4 min before I got in. It showed as available when I was directed to purchase. Since I was going for 3 tix I thought I would be OK, but nope. It kept saying I needed to choose a different date or different number of tix, even though the date showed as available. Picked a back up date but will need to do some rearranging since we are out of state. Went back in after my purchase went through and saw the 19th was officially sold out again.

Complete! Don't give up hope everyone. For me the sold out dates were: September 24, October 8, October, 12, October 15, October 19, October 22. - But of course wait and see what happens! Could be that someone else has it in their cart for 9 minutes waiting to hear if someone they know wants them before they let them go. I hope you get what you want.

Definitely try the refresh method. My friend needed 9/24 but it was showing sold out. She kept refreshing and it eventually popped back up and she was able to check out.

I just went back in and it’s blocked. But it was blocked the first time I entered as well

Edit now it’s back to available :faint:
Can confirm. Just now refreshed and the 19th is available again. That's what I wanted but didn't get it, even though it showed as available while I was purchasing.

WOOOOWWW! Finally got 3 tickets for me and the surly tweens via my phone!! Went with our 2nd choice date, since I wasn't willing to risk losing those tickets while I kept reloading the page in the hopes that 10/12 would open back up. 😅 Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!

Related: I have 3 other queues (Safari/Firefox/Chrome) that say 'more than an hour,' but which were joined at 9AM so hopefully they tip over soon. Chrome was joined from the waiting room so 'in theory' it will tip first. Did anyone figure out how to share queue IDs? (If yes then I'm happy to share these; if not, I'll shut them down.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 2.24.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 2.24.23 PM.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
WOOOOWWW! Finally got 3 tickets for me and the surly tweens!! 😅 Good luck to everyone who's still waiting.

Related: I have 3 other queues that say 'more than an hour,' but which were joined at 9AM so might tip over soon. Did anyone figure out how to share queue IDs? (If yes then I'll share; if not, I'll shut them down.)
I would love a queue ID if you figure it out. My son and I have tickets but I need tickets for my niece and SIL to join us that day (they decided yes after my time was up!).

I got Sept 19th a few minutes ago. It showed as sold out, but I kept refreshing. When it initially reappeared, it wouldn't let me check out - saying it wasn't available. I kept going back and trying again, and it eventually worked.

(At this exact moment - I can still see the purchase page - it's not available.)

Basically - unless your date says sold out on the queue page, keep trying.

I got Sept 19th a few minutes ago. It showed as sold out, but I kept refreshing. When it initially reappeared, it wouldn't let me check out - saying it wasn't available. I kept going back and trying again, and it eventually worked.

Basically - unless your date says sold out on the queue page, keep trying.
Thank you. Timer kicked me out and im back to waiting to get into the purchase tickets locations. 😔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter