Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

You can refresh. You can even completely close the browser (if not incognito/private). Your place in line is attached to cookies. The ways to get a new queue are:
clear cookies in the same browser
open incognito/private window
close incognito/private window and open it again
open new browser you haven't used yet. Or device.
If you look at the bottom of the screen, it shows the latest status update. That's indicating that the page is essentially doing a refresh in the background, and letting you know when it last did it.

if it says more than an hour, am i safe to go to sleep for an hour and set my alarm? I'ts 2am and i'm tired and really don't want to just sit here, I'm getting anxiety just reading about these short wait times some people have while I have over an hour :(

if it says more than an hour, am i safe to go to sleep for an hour and set my alarm? I'ts 2am and i'm tired and really don't want to just sit here, I'm getting anxiety just reading about these short wait times some people have while I have over an hour :(
You are probably good, but if it were me I would do 45 min in case it jumps?

I think it can go to sleep but you want to not close the browser
You can close it as long as it's not incognito/private. It follows cookies.

from everything i've heard, do not refresh!

You can refresh. Doesn't hurt anything.

If you look at the bottom of the screen, it shows the latest status update. That's indicating that the page is essentially doing a refresh in the background, and letting you know when it last did it.
Not sure why you responded to mine since I said refreshing was okay?

Now at 44 minutes. Going into "let's pray that it doesn't do to me what it did to me on Magic Key pre-sale day and just keep kicking me back to the main screen" mode as of now.

Now at 44 minutes. Going into "let's pray that it doesn't do to me what it did to me on Magic Key pre-sale day and just keep kicking me back to the main screen" mode as of now.

This is why I like multiple queues. Have 100% been in this position and a back up queue saved me.

Figured it would be more likely to be seen by the original poster

We get alerts when people quote us so they would have been more likely to see something quoting them than responding to my comment. They don't get an alert for me being quoted. Also tagging them in your comment will do it as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter