Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I think at this point opening a new browser would stick you at the very back of the queue, so if you already have them open, yes, but to open a new one? I dont think so

Not always. I have had queues I opened well after the queue opened (like an hour after) come up sooner than ones I opened from the waiting room. Sadly it seems random keeps happening every time you open a new queue. And no, still not thinking of tabs within the same browser. I'm thinking of entirely different Queue IDs.

Got in. How long should I anticipate waiting for this event? I have spent 45 minutes on DW DVC events, hope its not much longer then that..

Oh, you sound so innocent. LOL. Spent 7 hours trying to get tickets during Magic Key presales. All day like everyone else for the general public sales fiasco.

But, knowing my luck, I'll be here for another 7 hours and everyone else will get in by 10:30.

Is the general rule to not refresh the page?

You can refresh. You can even completely close the browser (if not incognito/private). Your place in line is attached to cookies. The ways to get a new queue are:
clear cookies in the same browser
open incognito/private window
close incognito/private window and open it again
open new browser you haven't used yet. Or device.

Does the green bar actually mean anything when it's over an hour wait? One of my windows the bar has actually moved but says more than an hour, the rest say that but no progress on the the bar.

I have over an hour on the phone, are you supposed to refresh the page or just keep phone from going to sleep? Thanks!

Go into your phone settings and set it not to go to sleep or lock. That's what I did with mine. (And am keeping it on the charger so the battery doesn't die.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter