Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I would assume wait times could drop quickly at some point with so many people having tons of browsers open at the moment.

Unfortunately one way Disney has done Queue It dirty is remove the ability to leave a queue. If someone even navigates to the page it opens a queue that will stay open until it completes. Closing a browser doesn't close a queue.

Is it better to have multiple browsers open on a computer?
I think at this point opening a new browser would stick you at the very back of the queue, so if you already have them open, yes, but to open a new one? I dont think so

I wonder if they could have been more efficient by creating a different queue for each night. People could choose their night and queue for that night. We all have multiple devices, people could use their multiple devices if they wanted to queue for different nights.

Unfortunately one way Disney has done Queue It dirty is remove the ability to leave a queue. If someone even navigates to the page it opens a queue that will stay open until it completes. Closing a browser doesn't close a queue.
I think you are thinking of tabs, I take browsers to mean chrome, firefox, etc which would all have a separate token

I wonder if they could have been more efficient by creating a different queue for each night. People could choose their night and queue for that night. We all have multiple devices, people could use their multiple devices if they wanted to queue for different nights.
This is a great idea!

I think you are thinking of tabs, I take browsers to mean chrome, firefox, etc which would all have a separate token

I'm not thinking of tabs lol. I said browser on purpose because we don't all use the same browser.

now come on, you[re thinking too logically for Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter