Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Good luck everyone! Do we expect it to sell out in a matter of minutes, hours, days??? I'm a WDW veteran, but a total DL newbie!

Good luck everyone! Do we expect it to sell out in a matter of minutes, hours, days??? I'm a WDW veteran, but a total DL newbie!
Who knows. Dates were popping in and out of sold out and available on presale day according to posts here. I am hoping for days, but I fear it will be hours.

Reactions: CJK
We should just leave that Queue page open and not hit refresh, correct?
There should be no need to hit refresh but doing so should not nuke your chance. The queue is cookie based and didn't seem to have any issues when I had to refresh a few days ago when trying to get during the MK pre-sale (had no luck). My office wifi was having some issues and every now and then I'd get a disconnect issue/error and had to refresh. It quickly got back to my place in line with no issues.

i had the site open since 8:30am and didn't get auto transferred into the waiting room
i had to hit refresh on all my devices to get the "please sit tight" screen

Some dates may sell out today but total sell out will likely take a few days. Last year total sell out within 4 days.
I think they will sell out today. Last year selling out in 4 days caught everyone off guard because in all previous years it took weeks. It literally made the news so people are aware of it now.

Anyone in the queue yet? Nothing here yet.
ETA: Spoke too soon. In the queue, but they said over an hour to wait.

I wonder if anyone gets anything other than “more than an hour” when they get in. Now to watch this status bar not move lol that is what MK holders said they experienced :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter