Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

So excited to try and buy tickets for our first OBB. We have our Welcome Home stay at the Disneyland Villas timed for October for our kid's Nevada day school break and OBB is going to be the highlight of our trip (besides staying at the new tower).

Sadly I'll be at work and in meetings for a good chunk of the AM tomorrow around 9 PST. If I log in a few hours later when my calendar opens up will I still have a good chance at getting tickets for 4 people? We are magic key holders.
Yes. They sell thousands of tickets for each date. In past years, tickets have been available for weeks, and even last year they were available for days.

I’m a little confused on the last bit about adding the number of tickets to the app and it’ll work without me being there… how exactly would they each show their tickets?
The app will produce a code for the ticket scanner once the ticket number is added to the account. You simply show your phone as with the regular ticket.

You can of course send them the PDF too if that is easier.

Today tickets should go on sale for Magic Key holders… do you know if they submit an email with link for purchase? Or a virtual queue will be open later today?
Thanks!

Today tickets should go on sale for Magic Key holders… do you know if they submit an email with link for purchase? Or a virtual queue will be open later today?
Thanks!
A VQ page should appear in the next 30ish minutes that will auto dump into the VQ at or just after 9am.

If you are on your mobile you may have to refresh the page like 5 times before it shows. Not like I have 4 in line or something.

all of mine are over an hour
question: we are MK holders but our keys aren't going to be activated until August 2023 when we first use them, can I still buy OOB tix during this pre-sale?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter