Ontario-Cricut?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Where in Southern Ontario, besides Michaels and Walmart, can you buy the Cricut Cartridges? Theres a baby one I want, not new and our closest Walmart only have the new ones and Michaels are near to nothing and way too much money.

I have the same problem, I live in Brantford and I've only purchased carts at Michaels. I have bought some online at ohmycrafts. Whenever I go shopping state side I always stop in at the craft stores looking for carts!

Hi Snuffy, I am a close neighbour, from Paris and in Brantford alot with DD 18 works at Future Shop and DD 22 works at Fairview Photo.
I find that the Learning Factory doesn't get much new stuff in, I was just at an all day scrapbooking here at the CobbleStone School and one lady said that the Dollar store in West Brant, across from the old Calbecks and beside the once drug store has alot of scrapbooking supplies.The Woodstock scrap store is limited stuff, we just have to travel to shop scrapbooking I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter