Onsite, parking in other hotels?

**tinkerbell**

Mouseketeer
Hi we are staying onsite at Coronado Springs this summer. We have some meals booked for restaurants in other hotels, Grand Floridian & Contempary - are we able to park in these hotel's car parks? Is this free of charge? Thanks

There is no charge to self-park at any of the hotels. When you arrive at the security booth, tell them you have reservations, they will give you a pass for 3 hour parking.

As already noted.....you can park there while enjoying the facilities of that resort. But....those facilities and amenities do not include parking for the day while you head to a park. If you wish to do that, then pay to valet park. If you are valet parked, you are free to do what you wish and go wherever you wish to go.
Can you imagine how hard it would be for those who are paying to stay at the resort, to find a decent parking spot because those who wanted to avoid the masses exiting the park decided to leave their cars there for the day?? I know it's happened to me while I was at BW. Huge number of cars there during the day, but man, you should have seen the line of cars pulling out around 9:30 or so...after IllumiNations ended. Hmmmmmm.

But again, if you just want to park, selfpark, while you eat, that's fine. If you wish to spend some time at a park, then be considerate and pay to valet park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter