Onsite guests still pulling FP-?

KrazeeK120

DIS Veteran
Can onsite guests staying in resorts that give KTTW cards still able to pull FP-?

I'll be at Boardwalk Inn in less than 3 weeks...just trying to keep up to date on everything that's going on. Quite a task sometimes!

KrazeeK120 said:
Can onsite guests staying in resorts that give KTTW cards still able to pull FP-?

I'll be at Boardwalk Inn in less than 3 weeks...just trying to keep up to date on everything that's going on. Quite a task sometimes!

Right now, yes. In 3 weeks, no one knows.

Yes and you can a actually triple dip - FP+, KTTW, and separate park tickets if you have that.....

We had that capability this recent trip but really did not use it very much.... (rope drop + FP+ did trick for us)....

So, I can use my AP to get FPs at machines? If so, do the machines know I have a FP+ time?

So, I can use my AP to get FPs at machines? If so, do the machines know I have a FP+ time?

If you have media (ticket, KTTW) that is able to pull FP-, it does not know about your FP+ selections. And yes, I had an annual pass, KTTW, AND FP+ and they all were not mutually exclusive as far as concurrent fastpasses

If you have media (ticket, KTTW) that is able to pull FP-, it does not know about your FP+ selections. And yes, I had an annual pass, KTTW, AND FP+ and they all were not mutually exclusive as far as concurrent fastpasses

Ok...thanks. I did not know that.

Bobbi:)

It is technically possible to quadruple dip if you have an AP, KTTW, FP+ and an old KTTW card. Not that I would advocate doing so but as of mid-December it was possible

It is technically possible to quadruple dip if you have an AP, KTTW, FP+ and an old KTTW card. Not that I would advocate doing so but as of mid-December it was possible

Many reports indicate that the old KTTW cards are no longer working and my DD had no luck with an old KTTW and an old AP in December; but you never know.

I would try to see what is going on by reading/asking here after the holidays, but before you go. I have a feeling things are going to happen fast regarding FP+ after the holidays....

I would try to see what is going on by reading/asking here after the holidays, but before you go. I have a feeling things are going to happen fast regarding FP+ after the holidays....

As of December 30th at MK (and a couple days earlier at Epcot and HS), AP's that are active that day, current KTTW cards, and old KTTW cards that never had a park admission ticket associated with it all could pull FP-'s.

Things really do change rapidly...early last week I was able to enter park myself and use all 4 family park hopper passes to get FPs (Teens were still sleeping), midweek...machine was spitting out ticket telling me that particular park hopper has not enter park yet therefore not eligible for FP.

Jestocost said:
Many reports indicate that the old KTTW cards are no longer working and my DD had no luck with an old KTTW and an old AP in December; but you never know.

My.old KTTW cards still.work just fine, I accidently used one from a family member the other day and it worked as well.

Anyone have a link for a list of resorts still issuing KTTW cards?

All resorts other than the values are still issuing KTTW cards that will work with legacy FP. Value resorts will give you a KTTW card strictly for backup purposes for getting into your room/charging, but that card will NOT work in the legacy FP machines.

This comes with the disclaimer that this is where things stand right now. That could change in the next 10 minutes or the next 10 days, no one knows.

All resorts other than the values are still issuing KTTW cards that will work with legacy FP. Value resorts will give you a KTTW card strictly for backup purposes for getting into your room/charging, but that card will NOT work in the legacy FP machines.

This comes with the disclaimer that this is where things stand right now. That could change in the next 10 minutes or the next 10 days, no one knows.

When checking in at a resort other than a value, do you have to request a KTTW card if you preordered magic bands or do they give them out regardless?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It's amazing I'm still not sure about this.If I'm staying at Pop century for the marathon but I have an AP and magic bands that are linked to my AP and already have FP+ selections made.My question is can I still pull legacy FP with my AP as well as use the FP+ selections.Do I use my magic bands to enter the park,I've always known you can't pull legacy FP without using your pass to enter the park.If I use my magic bands to enter the park can I get both FP+ and Legacy FP?????

It's amazing I'm still not sure about this.If I'm staying at Pop century for the marathon but I have an AP and magic bands that are linked to my AP and already have FP+ selections made.My question is can I still pull legacy FP with my AP as well as use the FP+ selections.Do I use my magic bands to enter the park,I've always known you can't pull legacy FP without using your pass to enter the park.If I use my magic bands to enter the park can I get both FP+ and Legacy FP?????

Yes you can. You ARE using your AP to get into the park. It is just on a MB. Or you could just use the plastic AP card to get into the park and your FP+ will still work. You don't have to activate a MB for it to work with FP+ (aka you don't really have to be in the park for someone to use your FP+ selections).

Yes you can. You ARE using your AP to get into the park. It is just on a MB. Or you could just use the plastic AP card to get into the park and your FP+ will still work. You don't have to activate a MB for it to work with FP+ (aka you don't really have to be in the park for someone to use your FP+ selections).

Thank you! So go in the park with the magic bands,get legacy FP's with RFID AP and enter scheduled FP+ with magic bands,correct?

I just made reservations for October at ASMo. The reservation on the web shows a magic band AND a card. I also called a rep to make some changes and asked about the fastpass +, magic bands and regular fast pass.

His response was (as of now):

You can use the magic band for 3 reservations in one park per day. You can use your physical card for fast passes that you don't have reservations for in that same park. Also, if you park hop, your physical card will be good for fastpasses in other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter