• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Onsite followed by offsite - how many days can I book FP for?

Suzerella

Mouseketeer
We are going to stay onsite for 1 night, followed by a week at an offsite timeshare my family owns.

I know I will be able to book 60 days in advance of my 1 night stay, but will I be able to book 8 days worth of FP?

You should be able to book for arrival and departure day, but will have a rolling 60 day window after that.

You'll be able to book for all 8 days as described in the FP FAQ:
Onsite Stay followed by Offsite Stay
  • Onsite Package Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite package stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite package stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite package checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort.
  • Onsite RO Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite RO stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite RO checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort. This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account.

You'll be able to book for all 8 days as described in the FP FAQ:
I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing the 8 days outlined in here - what I am seeing is that I'll only be able to book for the one day I check in and the one day I check out (2 days total), but I'm not familiar with the "rolling"...

When you are exactly 60 days out from Park Day #3, you can book for it.

When you are exactly 60 days out from Park Day #4, you can book for it.

Your booking window rolls forward with your first offsite park day and you can continue booking until you have booked for all 8 days. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter