OnPoint Testing Cancelled all appointments today (Saturday, September 17)

DisneyCowgirl

DIS Veteran
If you're scheduled to test today, Saturday, September 17th, check your email. Scrambling to find alternative since we leave tomorrow morning for our Monday cruise.

Wow. After reading so many issues with them lately I am so thankful our cruise doesn’t require testing! I’m so sorry you are having to deal with this!

I hope it works out. I lucked out and I am cruising this coming Friday, 9/23, the first day with out testing.
But before I heard that I made a decision to use Safe Passage for our testing. After reading, so many post. I learned that even though Safe Passage was more money. They were the true grantors of “Clear to Sail”. And I was looking for peace of mind. Good luck.
Also, no matter what you can test at port if you don’t test before.🤞🏻🤞🏻

We got scheduled with another online tester, but if worst comes to worst, we'll test at the airport tomorrow morning before we leave. I just want it done before we get on the plane.

Tomorrow the Transatlantic Cruise leaves and it was quite panicky this morning in the Facebook group. People use DocHQ as their alternative, discountcode RETURN30.

More panic came from people stuck in Paris due to their flight tonight got cancelled. The train from Disneyland Paris back to London for today got cancelled.

I started to panic when my prenetics screen stays stuck on 'clear to arrive' even after getting emails that the status has changed.
Oh, and I got anxious with all those people who fly in the day off, evenmore when they take an international flight!

We did ours with Onpoint yesterday at 8am. Supposed to be 8am I should say in actuality it was about 8:15 London time. Had me scrambling for awhile. All clear to sail for tomorrow now.

We had an appointment scheduled for today at noon when we got the same E-mail. We went back to the link to schedule a new session at 11:30 and when no one showed up I used the chat function in the bottom right corner of their main page and said no one showed up they sent me a new Link for Noon and that one worked. it took about 15 min. We got our PDF in my E-Mail about 20 min later. Uploaded that to Safe Passage and now waiting for the CLEAR to SAIL.

If you're scheduled to test today, Saturday, September 17th, check your email. Scrambling to find alternative since we leave tomorrow morning for our Monday cruise.
Who did you book with? I'm currently scrambling. I see Rapid Test and Trace has 11AM tomorrow. My cruise departs the next day. Is that enough time?

Tomorrow the Transatlantic Cruise leaves and it was quite panicky this morning in the Facebook group. People use DocHQ as their alternative, discountcode RETURN30.

More panic came from people stuck in Paris due to their flight tonight got cancelled. The train from Disneyland Paris back to London for today got cancelled.

I started to panic when my prenetics screen stays stuck on 'clear to arrive' even after getting emails that the status has changed.
Oh, and I got anxious with all those people who fly in the day off, evenmore when they take an international flight!
I hope you have a wonderful time!! I’m so happy you decided to do the transatlantic. I haven’t done it yet because it’s never a good time with kids in school but it’s on my list.

Good news to anyone reading this: Even though I received a cancellation e-mail, I showed up to my scheduled OnPoint time and it was completed as normal. I think the cancellation e-mails went out by mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter