Only way to say it-----cheap tickets

RabFlmom

DIS Veteran
Just saw on news SW ......Weekday tickets (M-T) $50!

Ends and must be used by 12/20. Wouldn't be able to see the night time Christmas shows during the week, but a great price for SW. I think BG is doing the same price.

WOW. Shame you can't get a weekday combo ticket with Aquatica. I might be inclined to alter my plans!

WOW. Shame you can't get a weekday combo ticket with Aquatica. I might be inclined to alter my plans!

You can a day at Aquatica for an additional $25 (so $75 total, for one day each at SW and one at AQ). When you add the $50 SW ticket to your cart, a pop up window comes up where you can add the Aquatica admission.

This is a great offer. Wish it would have been offered earlier. We already bought our tix through AAA and thought we were getting a deal. Oh well!

I'm learning not to buy theme park tickets too early. We bought WDW tickets thru DH's work when we could have waited and got free dining. I'm a rookie now, but next time I'll know better. :)

Wee... just ordered tickets for our trip in the beginning of December. We have never been to SW, so I am not sure what to expect. What better way to try it out than to get a discounted ticket like this! :cool1: It's kinda like how we went to Kings Dominion earlier this summer. :woohoo: Worse comes to worse, and we don't find it all that exciting we leave and head over to DHS for the evening, since we have the days on our tickets.

Wee... just ordered tickets for our trip in the beginning of December. We have never been to SW, so I am not sure what to expect. What better way to try it out than to get a discounted ticket like this! :cool1: It's kinda like how we went to Kings Dominion earlier this summer. :woohoo: Worse comes to worse, and we don't find it all that exciting we leave and head over to DHS for the evening, since we have the days on our tickets.

SW rules! Shamu, kicks Mickey's butt. :goodvibes

Definitely sit in the splash zone.

Wish this offer was not restricted to US residents. Hi from Canada.

I can't imagine they would require proof of citizenship as we arrive. If I get my US resident sister to buy the tickets for me can anyone see any potential issue in using the tickets?

thanks

Just saw on news SW ......Weekday tickets (M-T) $50!

Ends and must be used by 12/20. Wouldn't be able to see the night time Christmas shows during the week, but a great price for SW. I think BG is doing the same price.

Its actually good M-F, making it an awesome deal!

Is anyone else having trouble with the website? It won't let me place an order for the $50 weekday tickets. :confused3

ETA: I finally got through on the phone and the service rep was able to make the purchase for me. Barely a minute on hold this time so it all worked out in the end. :thumbsup2

Is anyone else having trouble with the website? It won't let me place an order for the $50 weekday tickets. :confused3

Are you from Canada? The offer is only valid for residents of the USA and Puerto Rico. I even called to find out if there's anyway around it, and was told no. The system is set up to reject a purchase from anywhere outside those two countries.

Are you from Canada? The offer is only valid for residents of the USA and Puerto Rico. I even called to find out if there's anyway around it, and was told no. The system is set up to reject a purchase from anywhere outside those two countries.

Actually Puerto Rico is a territory of the US. It just is not a state. We got it after the Spanish American War in the late 1890s.

Actually Puerto Rico is a territory of the US. It just is not a state. We got it after the Spanish American War in the late 1890s.

:confused3 I guess I should have said "areas" other than "countries". My bad.

No matter what way you slice it, this is a poor choice on SeaWorld's part IMHO. I will bet Canadian and UK visitors, in particular, make up a good percentage of their visitors.

No, from Minnesota. I tried calling but was on hold for nearly 20 minutes before I gave up. :crazy2: I might try again today but this is frustrating! Sorry to hear Canada isn't included in the deal.

This is a great offer. Wish it would have been offered earlier. We already bought our tix through AAA and thought we were getting a deal. Oh well!

I'm learning not to buy theme park tickets too early. We bought WDW tickets thru DH's work when we could have waited and got free dining. I'm a rookie now, but next time I'll know better. :)

I think that all you need for Free Dining is to purchase a package. That package could include one day passes. Although you would have to spend the money to buy the passes (which you wouldn't use) you could still wind up saving money because of the Free Dining. The one day passes could be used on your next trip!

I might be wrong (another rookie) but it would be worth a phone call.

I think that all you need for Free Dining is to purchase a package. That package could include one day passes. Although you would have to spend the money to buy the passes (which you wouldn't use) you could still wind up saving money because of the Free Dining. The one day passes could be used on your next trip!

I might be wrong (another rookie) but it would be worth a phone call.

The PP would have to buy two MYW tickets for each person to make it a "package", but it may be cheaper to get the free dining and just save those tickets for next time.

The PP would have to buy two MYW tickets for each person to make it a "package", but it may be cheaper to get the free dining and just save those tickets for next time.

Magic Your Way tickets are for Disney admission. This thread is about admission to SeaWorld.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter