• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only two MHP days open-Party Tickets Vanishing

Disneyanajc

~It's just a moment...This time will pass~
If you are on the fence about getting your tickets to MHP... better hurry ... there are only 2 parties not sold out- Oct 29th and the 31st pixiedust:

Wow! Wow!:crazy2: I can't believe the tickets are selling out so fast this year. I'm so glad I got my ticket for the 19th on the 3rd of this month.:faint:

I had never heard of the party before this year, but I followed the recommendations of everyone here and we won't buy a park/entrance ticket for the day of the party since we will end up basically doubling up/paying entrance fees twice. I just purchased my tickets yesterday and I believe early that morning Oct. 26th was available, but that quickly sold out by late afternoon (I purchased MHP tickets for October 31st as that is our last day in LA and also our wedding anniversary.) I am surprised Oct. 31st hasn't sold out yet as I figured that would be the most popular day for the party!

I am surprised Oct. 31st hasn't sold out yet as I figured that would be the most popular day for the party!

The 29th and 31st are also the most expensive dates to attend the party with no AP or advance purchase discount offered either of those days.

Plus if you wait until the 31st to attend, you can't use candy collected at the party to hand out to trick or treaters. ;)

MHP at Disneyland certainly does seem to be selling well this year.

The 29th and 31st are also the most expensive dates to attend the party with no AP or advance purchase discount offered either of those days.

Plus if you wait until the 31st to attend, you can't use candy collected at the party to hand out to trick or treaters. ;)

True! We didn't plan to drive down earlier than OCt. 26 & I think even if we did buy APs before our trip those nights had no discounts for AP or purchasing in advance. :(

^^That's one of the reasons I didn't want to go to the party on Halloween (aside from not being able to get a discount) - I want to load up on the candy, because I feel I have to if I am at a party where it is being handed out, but I want to be able to give some of it away. We don't get trick or treaters in my building, but I like to give some of the candy to neighbors next door who have grandkids or who live in the sort of building (unlike mine) where trick or treaters can walk right up to their door. I wouldn't be able to do that if I went on Halloween.

I guess I would just have to save that Halloween candy for the holidays!

^^That's one of the reasons I didn't want to to the party go on Halloween (aside from not being able to get a discount) - I want to load up on the candy, because I feel I have to if I am at a party where it is being handed out, but I want to be able to give some of it away. We don't get trick or treaters in my building, but I like to give some of the candy to neighbors next door who have grandkids or who live in the sort of building (unlike mine) where trick or treaters can walk right up to their door. I wouldn't be able to do that if I went on Halloween.

I guess I would just have to save that Halloween candy for the holidays!

I definitely see the point although DH & I are typically not home on the 31st since it's our anniversary. Originally we planned to drive home that day, but I purchased the tickets as a surprise and think it would be a really need way to spend our anniv. I don't think a 6-hour drive home is a very fun way to spend the day. ;-)

I definitely see the point although DH & I are typically not home on the 31st since it's our anniversary. Originally we planned to drive home that day, but I purchased the tickets as a surprise and think it would be a really need way to spend our anniv. I don't think a 6-hour drive home is a very fun way to spend the day. ;-)

:rotfl2:Definitely not! Going to the party on Halloween will be much more fun as an anniversary event than making a long drive home. Plus, I think it will be interesting to be at the party on Halloween. It just seems to me that it would be extra festive and fun to be celebrating on the actual holiday.

I am really surprised that the Halloween night party has not sold out yet, as it has in the past. I think it will soon, though.

:rotfl2:Definitely not! Going to the party on Halloween will be much more fun as an anniversary event than making a long drive home. Plus, I think it will be interesting to be at the party on Halloween. It just seems to me that it would be extra festive and fun to be celebrating on the actual holiday.

And this is why we will be there on Halloween. :D It is awesome to celebrate our anniversay on Halloween, at the Halloween Party at Disneyland. :D

(btw...there is no way my DH would allow me to give me out the candy we collect if we went sooner. He wants to eat it all. :rotfl:)

And this is why we will be there on Halloween. :D It is awesome to celebrate our anniversay on Halloween, at the Halloween Party at Disneyland. :D

(btw...there is no way my DH would allow me to give me out the candy we collect if we went sooner. He wants to eat it all. :rotfl:)

Ah another October anniversary celebrant. Congrats! :thumbsup2

Does everyone here follow the Halloween Time and Mickey's Halloween Party pages on Facebook?

I happened to notice on those pages last night that there are lots and lots of people posting about frantically trying to get MHP tickets for various dates that are sold out. I don't recall seeing nearly as many of those posts in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter