• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only three more days til the Worst Film Ever Made Opens!!!!!

You did not just call Twilight the worst movie ever made! :rotfl: I've never seen it, but I think that honor would go to Gigli.

The Happening still tops my list

I hate, hate, HATE that movie. I can't believe I wasted part of my life watching that piece of crap.

I guess I'm one of the few people that still likes Tom Cruise - I think he and Katie and Suri are too cute! I was a little wierded out by their relationship at first, but they all seem to be pretty happy. As far as Valkyrie goes, all the various accents are too distracting to me. It wouldn't bother me so much if there was just one common accent being used since the real people being portrayed spoke German and not English with German accents. But the commercials I've seen feature actors in Nazi costumes with American, British and Scottish accents. :confused3

I hate, hate, HATE that movie. I can't believe I wasted part of my life watching that piece of crap.

I guess I'm one of the few people that still likes Tom Cruise - I think he and Katie and Suri are too cute! I was a little wierded out by their relationship at first, but they all seem to be pretty happy. As far as Valkyrie goes, all the various accents are too distracting to me. It wouldn't bother me so much if there was just one common accent being used since the real people being portrayed spoke German and not English with German accents. But the commercials I've seen feature actors in Nazi costumes with American, British and Scottish accents. :confused3

I like Tom Cruise! I can't believe people actually think Suri isn't his child. There was a picture recently in People magazine of Tom at 18 months old and you can see that there is no way Suri isn't his child.

We're going to see Valkyrie on Christmas day. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter