Only one week until sailaway!!!

WebmasterKathy

Administrator
Administrator
One week from today, we'll be hearing the Wonder's horn as we sail away from Port Canaveral!!

I will not go crazy this week, I will not go crazy this week, I will not go crazy this week...

I will not go crazy this week, I will not go crazy this week, I will not go crazy this week...

Ooh! Thanks for the reminder. I need to get some Xanax for the plane! Or at least some chamomile tea... I hate to fly.

--H

Can't wait...my to do list is getting shorter !!!!

Getting nervous about Boston's forecast for Fri night/Sat...they are talking snow. I will drive if I have to, but I will be on that ship 1 week from right now!

Getting nervous about Boston's forecast for Fri night/Sat...they are talking snow. I will drive if I have to, but I will be on that ship 1 week from right now!

Don't say that word!!!

We're flying out of BOS on Saturday morning. Just hoping that even if there is a weather problem that we will get out sometime that day.

I'm so excited! Pulled the suitcase out tonight to pack this week! Looking forward to meeting everyone this coming weekend!

Don't say that word!!!

We're flying out of BOS on Saturday morning. Just hoping that even if there is a weather problem that we will get out sometime that day.

Us too Jeff, 6:00 am on Jet Blue. Maybe we will see you guys!

Keep your fingers crossed for no snow! I know I will be analyzing every forecast from now until then. :headache:

Us too Jeff, 6:00 am on Jet Blue. Maybe we will see you guys!

Keep your fingers crossed for no snow! I know I will be analyzing every forecast from now until then. :headache:

We're on Delta about an hour after you. Doing ME from the airport to BWV once we get to Orlando.

Yeah. That's exactly how I feel.

Started collecting stuff yesterday to pack....it's really almost vacation time!

7 hours from now, we will be at the gate waiting to board the plane to take us south !!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter