• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only one table service?

klj27

DIS Veteran
We are really cutting back on our budget. Next year we only want to eat at one table service and we want it to be someplace we have not eaten before. Tell me where we should eat!!!

Here is where we have eaten:

Tony's
Castle
Liberty Tree Tavern

Garden Grill
Coral Reef
Rose and Crown
Le Cellier
San Angel Inn
Biergarten
Akerhaus

Brown Derby
50's Primetime Cafe

Ohana
Chef Mickey
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Hoop Dee Doo
Boma
Boatrights
Cape May Cafe

Thanks!!

We are really cutting back on our budget. Next year we only want to eat at one table service

Thanks!!

Which is more important, one meal or a really inexpensive TS meal?

Narcoossee's is wonderful, but won't meet a budget trip in my eyes.

Crystal Palace could a great option: TS, buffet with a good assortment

Budget wise, the Kona would be a wonderful alternative to a buffet, but the Crystal Palace is a nice buffet, as they go. Narcoossee's is wonderful, but as the pp said, not really budget. You might try Trails End buffet and stay and make smores at the campfire. We will try this on this next trip for something different and yet within the budget.

We stayed at POLY and didnt go near Kona. I wouldnt bother with TS at all, but thats just me. We didnt book any ADR's and that had me worried, but just as my TA told me, the TS meals just take time out from the day. Youre good to limit to just 1.

Thanks for the replies so far! I agree that Narcooses and California Grill are more than we want to spend. The Crystal Palace at lunch is doable. I will put that one on the short list.

I'd have to agree with CG, it has atmosphere. Plus, it might be possible to watch Wishes while eating dinner. That's my plan for my next trip. :goodvibes

It looks like you have eaten at many of the restaurants already. For (relatively) inexpensive table service, you could try ESPN, Spoodles, Plaza or maybe do a lunch at Sci Fi or Chefs de France.

T

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter