• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only one Food in Walt Disney - what are you going with?

PlutoTheDog89

DIS Veteran
I had this discussion with my sister the other day and thought I'd bring it to the DIS.

If you could only choose one item to have at Walt Disney World... one food item and that's it.. what would you choose?

For me, I think it would be the almond crusted cheesecake from Narcoossee's. I love the Dole Whip, but at the end of the day, it's very good orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream. I LOVE it, don't get me wrong, but you can make it at home. Sure, you can get good cheesecake anywhere, but I think the almond crusted cheesecake is the best on property!

I would say the pork belly bacon at Artist Point but it's no longer on the menu (Grrrrrrr) so I've gotta go with my new favorite: Bread & Butter pudding from Raglan Road! I get fatter every time I dream about it. I never liked bread pudding until I had the one at 'Ohana. Then days later I went to Raglan Road & nearly forgot about 'Ohana's.

The one must do for every visit is the Holiday Sandwich at EoS. We have a meal there even if we are not visiting WDW.

Exclusive WDW food....there are just too many good things to pick only one.

Mickey Waffles, Mickey Pancakes, or Mickey Ice Cream........

I vote for Mickey Ice Cream - because these can be eaten on-the-go and will not take away from Park time.

And yes, the Ears do taste better.

I really want to say an entree but I searched my memory banks and there's nothing that is the only food I would want to eat, so the bread pudding at Raglan Road is my answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter