• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only Engaged Once, Let's Celebrate! Sept 2015 PTR Update 7.29

Wow! that is so funny! Will we be there the same time in September?

We are actually leaving The World on the 6th, the day after you arrive. So we will be there the week before you guys! You can read about my trip plan so far in my PTR (link in signature!) :)

Thank you!! I bought the canvases as a surprise and was going to give them to Joe as his part of his bday present but I didn't wait. I also got him this "Oh boy" Mickey shirt he wanted, a hidden mickey book, and a frog togg for him to use at work and if he wants to bring it to Disney!

These are great gifts!

YES i would love to have a copy of the doc!!! THANK YOU!

I'm pretty sure you guys are in WDW right now, if not yet very soon. Hope you have a blast, and maybe we will run into each other on Sunday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter