Only birth certificates for children?

Tonya2

Earning My Ears
I am assuming that the only ID I need for my 8yr.old and 3yr. old to cruise would be their birth certificates. Please let me know if this is correct. Thanks, much!

Thank goodness! We just moved and I went to look for our important stuff and I cannot find it! So we had to trudge down to the vital statistics office to get them this morning!

We used passports for ourselves, and certified birth certificate for DS. Other folks will tell you that passports are the way to go, but you don't need them.

birthh certificates are fine for now....but many countries are now making it mandatory for passports...After January 2005 more and more Countries are requiring passports. Just thought you might like to know this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter