Only 47 days until I leave but it seems like 470!

We arrive on the 12th also! Cannot wait!!! Yes, it does seem like time is crawling but so much to do before the trip! Was hoping the parks would be fairly empty, but with all the post of everyone arriving at the same time, might be crazy!!! Oh well, crazy at Disney is better than crazy at work! Right??? LOL

December 12 for me! And I'm calling it 45 days - whose math is wrong? :rotfl:

My kids don't know and I think that is making me totally obsess on here. I can't talk to them about it so I'm on the boards like it is a job. :rotfl2:

We leave Dec 12, too. I finally HAD to tell the kids this weekend bc I was almost slipping WAY too much. Also, neither of them do that well with surprises that are sprung on them, so I knew we'd have to tell them at least a FEW weeks out. Now they are super excited too, so I can talk to them, but DH is getting a bit oversaturated, lol.

My Lovely wife, 23 year old Step son and 13 year old son will arrive Dec 14th. This is my wife's first time. Step son was there in 2001 with his father and my son did two trips with me in Dec of 2010 and 2011. If anyone remembers, the second week of Dec 2010 broke records for COLD. Our day at HS started around 29 degrees. A number of rides were out of commission because they are not designed to work that cold. Our trip Dec of 2011 was PERFECT weather - 68-72.
It's too early to obsess about weather for December of 2014, but when should I start checking? Since the crowds should be reasonable, my only thing to "worry" about is the one I can't control - WEATHER.... I've got my fingers crossed it's good for them and everyone else arriving middle of December.

My Lovely wife, 23 year old Step son and 13 year old son will arrive Dec 14th. This is my wife's first time. Step son was there in 2001 with his father and my son did two trips with me in Dec of 2010 and 2011. If anyone remembers, the second week of Dec 2010 broke records for COLD. Our day at HS started around 29 degrees. A number of rides were out of commission because they are not designed to work that cold. Our trip Dec of 2011 was PERFECT weather - 68-72. It's too early to obsess about weather for December of 2014, but when should I start checking? Since the crowds should be reasonable, my only thing to "worry" about is the one I can't control - WEATHER.... I've got my fingers crossed it's good for them and everyone else arriving middle of December.

My parents and I were also there in December 2010, absolutely freezing. I never thought I would be wearing long johns and uggs at Disney world. We live in Alabama and a couple of days it was colder at the world than back home.

My boyfriend and I are also arriving the 14th this year. I plan on starting to check the weather maybe 30 days out, but not really actually planning around it until 2 weeks out when I start to pack. I'm still planning on packing everything under the sun weather wise (shorts, pants, winter coats) but were driving so it's not an issue about packing and space!

As a solo traveler, maybe one of these trips I'll surprise myself! (I am getting older!)

OMG, I just spit out my coffee....that statement, CTD, is too funny (and I sooooo get it)! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks for the chuckle, and have a magical trip!pixiedust:

It could be worse, I am at orlando airport right now waiting for my flight back to ny :0( enjoy the anticipation, it all goes so fast

Can someone make it December 13 already? I know 47 days isn't that long but I need to be there now!!! :)

It'll get here..........believe me the trip itself will fly by. I remember waiting or our Sept trip.....:flower3:.......then it came......:cool1:...........then we were done :sad1:...........now its been 41 days since that sad day...........:faint: We have 435 days until our next WDW trip......:crazy2:.......got room in the suit case for me :rotfl2:

Have a great trip :thumbsup2

Doug :goofy:

We are arriving on 13 December...party of 10...first time any of us have been during the Christmas Holidays...very excited.

Won't look at the weather until about 2 or 3 days out...the Weather man has problems forecasting next week, so looking too soon is just a tease!

Fourteen days from right now at this precise moment I am on Main Street and I'll tell ya, the days must be moving as slow as an aged turtle. I started my countdown more than 6 months ago and with only two weeks I still can't believe how slow time is moving. To make matters worse, it's 120 days till the next vacation in February so even when I get back I'll be in count down mode again. What a wonderful problem to have. I am truly blessed.

Same here, :crazy2: We check in next Thursday, 8days from now. This week at work is dragging like I dont know what. Im just staring at the comp screen here. :surfweb:

We've got 55 days left and its dragging. And to make things worse I only live 1 hour away and I have an AP, however for some strange reason I promised not to make any solo day trips until our big Xmas trip (I had to be having a temporary bout of insanity)! So everyday for the past 2 weeks I've been debating if I could take a vacation day and sneak over just for a few hours :rotfl2: It's not like anyone will really miss me since they will think I'm at work, right?

Then add on to that we told our girl's the trip is only for 3 nights, when actually we are spending 9 nights so they can celebrate NYE in The World! I almost slipped up and told my middle daughter when we were discussing our dining reservations that we have Coral Reef on NYE lol.

I am a complete mess right now, so to try to stave off the crazy I've taken to watching atleast one Disney movie in the evening.

Dec. 13 for us too and we check into the WL. Sad we are only going for 5 nights this time though :( Our package payoff date is today.. we need to buy our MVMCP tickets too but having a hard time spending the $400 more!

We arrive the evening of 12/6 and are right now just counting down the days to when we can make FP+ reservations at 30-days out. Sooooooo close yet sooooooo far away, lol! :)

But, I have a feeling November is just going to fly by and we will all be in Disney World before we know it!!! Can't wait!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter