Only 4 more days

ajf1007

DIS Veteran
I am so excited to be going home to AKV on Sunday!! So So So excited! My DH and I have a studio/savannah view at Kidani. I was just checking out the weather and a bit nervous about rain, but we'll deal with it.

Has anyone shipped supplies down before they arrived? Here's my concern, we get in on Sunday so if I ship it today or tomorrow, then it could possibly get there on Friday. I'm afraid that it may get lost in between the arrival and my arrival. If it get's there on Saturday, I'm not too worried, but obviously I am a bit neurotic!

Anyway - I just wanted to share my countdown! I love to play games in my head, one I like to play is "This time next week." So...this time next week, I'll be eating breakfast and reading the newspaper on my balcony, while I watch the animals! Certainly much better than sitting in my office listening to people complain!

Have a magical day everyone!

We'll be there too! :woohoo: We're in a dedicated 2 br Savanna view. Look for two older couples (BIL is turning 60). The adult kids are staying at BLT. On Monday we'll probably wear matching lime green Disney shirts printed on the back with "Gaston Family Gathering."

Can you tell I'm excited? I hope I have everything done-- ordered the dessert from Publix today, OL is being delivered, kids have their SWA confirmations, have the papers for hotel prior to DVC and car rental...just afraid I'm going to forget something. Oh yeah, I have to make sure DH packs. I'm packed already. :confused3

We'll be there, too!!!
We get in Saturday, late morning. There 5 of us, staying at AKV, 2 BDR Lockoff Savanah View!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

This week is going to take forever!

Going to MNSSHP?

Thanks - We are so excited!

We'll be there, too!!!
We get in Saturday, late morning. There 5 of us, staying at AKV, 2 BDR Lockoff Savanah View!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

This week is going to take forever!
Going to MNSSHP?
YEAH! I don't think we're going to do the MNSSHP this year, we did it last year and had fun, but if there are tickets left at the last minute, we just might! This is the longest week ever! I feel like I just keep waiting and waiting! We're celebrating my husbands 40th and our 10 year wedding anniversary so I'm ready to get this show on the road!

We'll be there too! :woohoo: We're in a dedicated 2 br Savanna view. Look for two older couples (BIL is turning 60). The adult kids are staying at BLT. On Monday we'll probably wear matching lime green Disney shirts printed on the back with "Gaston Family Gathering."

Can you tell I'm excited? I hope I have everything done-- ordered the dessert from Publix today, OL is being delivered, kids have their SWA confirmations, have the papers for hotel prior to DVC and car rental...just afraid I'm going to forget something. Oh yeah, I have to make sure DH packs. I'm packed already. :confused3

I'll keep my eye out for you crazy kids! Sounds like your going to have a blast too! From what I can see, you've got it all handled. I still have to pack and ship my box of supplies. Don't worry, if you did forget something, your on vacation, it will be just fine! Oh my goodness, I can't stop thinking about it! I'm like that little kid on the commercial.... "I'm too excited to sleep!" I can't believe it's been 123 days since I booked it, I thought the day would never get here!!!

YEAH! I don't think we're going to do the MNSSHP this year, we did it last year and had fun, but if there are tickets left at the last minute, we just might! This is the longest week ever! I feel like I just keep waiting and waiting! We're celebrating my husbands 40th and our 10 year wedding anniversary so I'm ready to get this show on the road!

Wow, what a coincidence! It's my 40th b-day and our 10th wedding anniversary, too! Let's get it going!!!
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Be sure to take lots of pics!!!! Are to taking your laptop with you to do live reports? James will love the animals. Have a great trip!

BTW this is Mike B.

Wow, what a coincidence! It's my 40th b-day and our 10th wedding anniversary, too! Let's get it going!!!

You got it!!!:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
You have got to be kidding me! That's crazy! Well happy birthday and happy anniversary! It's such a small world! Where in NY are you from? I'm outside of Philadelphia. Did you tell them about the celebrations? Will you wear a button? :yay: I just made a reservation at Sanaa for Saturday night as our last night wrap up celebration, I'm hoping it's good!

Be sure to take lots of pics!!!! Are to taking your laptop with you to do live reports? James will love the animals. Have a great trip!

BTW this is Mike B.
Hi, Mike. We are planning on taking a laptop, and I may do some updates and pics live, but not sure yet. Depends on how I feel after a lon Disney day...
:cool1:

You got it!!!:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
You have got to be kidding me! That's crazy! Well happy birthday and happy anniversary! It's such a small world! Where in NY are you from? I'm outside of Philadelphia. Did you tell them about the celebrations? Will you wear a button? :yay: I just made a reservation at Sanaa for Saturday night as our last night wrap up celebration, I'm hoping it's good!

Happy Anniversary and Happy b-day to your hubby!

I am actually from PA originally, Near Athens (which is half way between Binghamton and Elmira, the south across the NY-PA border). My wife is originally from Rome, NY. We are in that area for right now, but will be moving to the Lawrence NJ area probably next year.

We let them know all we are celebrating (also our son's 5th b-day , his first trip, and we are going with 2 friends, and it is their first trip!!!
:banana::banana::banana:

Not sure on button, we'll see...:rolleyes1

I have a PTR that lists all the ADRs we have, but we aren't going to Sanaa, no time.

I hope you guys have fun!!!!
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Hi, Mike. We are planning on taking a laptop, and I may do some updates and pics live, but not sure yet. Depends on how I feel after a lon Disney day...
:cool1:

Happy Anniversary and Happy b-day to your hubby!

I am actually from PA originally, Near Athens (which is half way between Binghamton and Elmira, the south across the NY-PA border). My wife is originally from Rome, NY. We are in that area for right now, but will be moving to the Lawrence NJ area probably next year.

We let them know all we are celebrating (also our son's 5th b-day , his first trip, and we are going with 2 friends, and it is their first trip!!!

Not sure on button, we'll see...:rolleyes1

I have a PTR that lists all the ADRs we have, but we aren't going to Sanaa, no time.

I hope you guys have fun!!!!
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I also let them know about our celebrations, I can't wait to see what happens. We aren't taking a lap top though, I get so tired lugging that thing around for work but most importantly, my workaholic self would log on to my email and start working so I decided not a good idea for me. My husband threatened me about my Blackberry and lap top so I'm caving on this special vacation.

We were also at Disney last year celebrating my husband's birthday (hmm... I see a trend here) and he wouldn't wear the button:mad: but maybe I can convince him this year. Next year we're going to Disneyland (fingers crossed for Grand Californian) and we're taking our nephew for his 21st and hmm....my husbands 41st (they're birthday's are the day after each other) and thought it would be a great present for him. Again, trending with my husbands birthday! How did that happen :rotfl:

I hope you all have a great time and lots of celebration! I was looking at the forecast for our trip and it seems a bit rainy :sad2: I was hoping for a bit of relaxing by the pool. I guess we'll see what happens!

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!:cheer2:

I also let them know about our celebrations, I can't wait to see what happens. We aren't taking a lap top though, I get so tired lugging that thing around for work but most importantly, my workaholic self would log on to my email and start working so I decided not a good idea for me. My husband threatened me about my Blackberry and lap top so I'm caving on this special vacation.

We were also at Disney last year celebrating my husband's birthday (hmm... I see a trend here) and he wouldn't wear the button:mad: but maybe I can convince him this year. Next year we're going to Disneyland (fingers crossed for Grand Californian) and we're taking our nephew for his 21st and hmm....my husbands 41st (they're birthday's are the day after each other) and thought it would be a great present for him. Again, trending with my husbands birthday! How did that happen :rotfl:

I hope you all have a great time and lots of celebration! I was looking at the forecast for our trip and it seems a bit rainy :sad2: I was hoping for a bit of relaxing by the pool. I guess we'll see what happens!

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!:cheer2:

I wouldn't believe the weather men 100 %, it rains almost every day in Florida, even for a little while...:rolleyes1

It sounds fishy to me, your hubby and nephew...:confused3
:lmao:

My wife will probably need her work laptop, so we are taking it. Also, we like to take a lot of pics, and I feel more comfortable in taking the pics off the camera and putting them on the computer.

I am sure you get time for pool break. We are planning a resort day for a break, hopefully we'll it the pool or a water park, haven't decided.

I hope you guys have a great time and wonderful celebrations, too! Maybe we'll see each other down there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter