• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only 3 Days at the the parks

short

Earning My Ears
Hi- we will be in Orlando Feb 3-10. We can only spend 3 days in the parks this year- sad. Anyway- wondering if anyone has an idea of how to plan these 3 days.
my dd is 3 years old- and my ds is 1 year.
DD loves princesses, LOVES the movie Cars and Imagination Movers. How do we find out where/when shows are playing? ANyone plan a short trip like this?
Thanks so much!
_Short

With kids that young, I would definitely go to MK and Hollywood Studios. Lightning McQueen and Mater are permanently in Luigi's garage behind Muppet movie in Hollywood Studios. Also in HS you can see the Ariel and Belle shows. My DD4 LOVED the Beauty and the Beast show. Both my kids thought Ariel was loud. I don't think there is anything Imagination Movers, but I would try near the playhouse disney area. When we were there, Handy Manny and Little Einsteins were there. Also Buzz and Woody and the power Rangers are at HS.

You can find princesses in Toon Town in MK - Of course MK is always a must do.

As for the 3rd day it will depend on what you want to see. My family loves the Safari at AK and Dinoland. I think there is more for the kids to do at AK than EPCOT, but more characters/princesses at EPCOT than AK. So i would say which on depends on what your kids like. You might even want to skip both and do MK again, depending on what you loved.

We don't get park hoppers with the kids, I've found it is not necessary, but that is always an option if you feel like you must do all the parks.

Also regarding show times, I thought there was a website that had the times if you were in the week already, but I can't find it.

Otherwise, when you go into the park, get a map and a show schedule. If you can't find the character you want, go to guest services and ask them, they should be able to tell you when and where the characters will be.

I would say 2 days at MK and a day at HS (since your kids love Cars and for the shows).

We're going in April and are doing a short trip also. We're doing MK, Epcot, and HS (in that order). We've been to Mk many times so that's why we're only doing 1 day there. My kids have never been to Epcot or HS before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter