Only 212 Points left with other 270 now gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I'm away from home at the moment but will be able to check tomorrow night and then get back to you.

John Paul & Gillian
Hi I just wondered if you still had any point left ? It's the blt for 10th December 14th dec 2 bedroom 2 adults and 1 child thanks do much

I'm interested in the following if available:

AKV - Jambo House
Value studio
Check-in: 9/22
Check-out: 9/26
4 nights - 36pts needed

Thanks,
Stephen

Hi! I am looking for either Two Studio rooms or a 2-br villa at Bay Lake Tower 9/11-9/15 or 9/4-9/8 but dates are somewhat flexible around that time. Thank you!
Kelly Murphy

Hi looking for 2 studios at HHI July 29-August 1 or 2. Ready to buy. Thanks!

Hello,

Are there points available? I need it for Aulani in Hawaii for a 1 bedroom.
The dates will be May 27-June 2, 2014.

Thanks

Hi. I'm looking for Beach Club studio for Sept 20-23. It would be 47 points, I believe. Thanks.

Looking for 2 nites at Beach Club Saturday the 31st of August and Sunday September 1st. Traveling with 5 so would need 2 queen beds with the day bed. Thanks in advance. ;)

Already a DVC owner, so looking for a transfer. This is much easier for you as you do not need to check dates and make reservations for me.

Looking for 100 points.

Thanks.

Hi

Looking for a studio at Boardwalk Villas Oct 26th to Nov 2nd. I think that's 78 points? Thank you.

Already a DVC owner, so looking for a transfer. This is much easier for you as you do not need to check dates and make reservations for me.

Looking for 100 points.

Thanks.

Hi

Sorry for the delay but am away from home until Friday again and its really hard to get a signal. The points are banked so am unable to transfer them over.

John Paul & Gillian

Looking for 2 nites at Beach Club Saturday the 31st of August and Sunday September 1st. Traveling with 5 so would need 2 queen beds with the day bed. Thanks in advance. ;)

Hi

Sorry for the delay but am away from home until Friday again and its really hard to get a signal. I will check then and get back to you.

John Paul & Gillian

Hi. I'm looking for Beach Club studio for Sept 20-23. It would be 47 points, I believe. Thanks.

Hi

Sorry for the delay but am away from home until Friday again and its really hard to get a signal. I will check then and get back to you.

John Paul & Gillian

hi, interested in a studio at Saratoga or any of the other dvc resorts from 7-9 through 7-14(checkout) are you negotiable on the price?

thanks Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter