Only 212 Points left with other 270 now gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedisneygill

Mouseketeer
Hi

Only 212 Points left with a use by date of November 2014.

We would prefer for them all to be used this year.

Our home resort is Saratoga Springs and we would like $12 per point paid through PayPal. We live in the Scotland so we will cover the exchange rate charges and fees.

If you are interested please let us know dates / accommodation / size and we will be happy to check availability.

Gillian & John Paul

Are you able to get any in Anaheim California from 04 - 09 January 2014 yet? Cheers

Can you do a transfer?

Hi

Our home resort is Saratoga Springs and we would like $12 per point paid through PayPal. We live in the Scotland so we will cover the exchange rate charges and fees.

If you are interested please let us know dates / accommodation / size and we will be happy to check availability.

Gillian & John Paul

Hi! We are looking to stay at the Beach Club in a 2 bedroom from June 5th to June 9th. We need 184 points. Is that available? Alos is the point price negotiable? :)

Thanks,

Janis

Hi

Gillian & John Paul

Oh no! What about regular rooms anywhere? We could get 2 rooms maybe. I don't want to be a pain but could you check? It's my 40th birthday and we are trying to make it wonderful! Thanks, Janis

Three of us would love to rent some of your points! Do you have any availability at Animal Kingdom Lodge or villas or at The Beach club resort? Dates Nov.30-December 7th.

Oh no! What about regular rooms anywhere? We could get 2 rooms maybe. I don't want to be a pain but could you check? It's my 40th birthday and we are trying to make it wonderful! Thanks, Janis

Hi Janis

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The only option that I have found is

5th & 6th - Tree House Villa at SSR (Sleeps 9)
7th & 8th - 2 Bed at SSR (Sleeps 8/9)
Total Points = 174

Gillian & John Paul

Hello. Looking to rent 87 points for an ocean view studio at the Aulani in Hawaii for 3 nights (August 9-12, 2013), two adults and one child.
Thanks for the help.

Hi, there! I'm looking at BCV, October 6-10, studio. I believe it should be 60 points.

Thanks!

Kris C.

We were interested in a Studio room at Beach Club Villa's. It should be 92 points. Dates 11/19/2013 - 11/25/2013.

Thank You.

Hi there,

We're being married October 25th and looking for a studio or a one bedroom from October 19-October 26 if you still have points!

Hi there,

We're being married October 25th and looking for a studio or a one bedroom from October 19-October 26 if you still have points!

Hi Chris & Wendy

Congratulations on your up coming nuptials.

I had a quick look and was able to find you

SSR Studio - 104 Points
SSR 1 Bed - 206 Points

Gillian & John Paul

Hi there!

If you still have points left, I'm wondering if you can see availability at the BWV, arriving 10/5, and departing 10/6, for 2 adults?

Looking for a one bedroom or studio flexible time anytime between October 26 to November 11. Length of stay is flexible. Any resort in WDW is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter