Only 1 MM ~ Nemo or FL?

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
Didn't bother with Nemo last Sept. (crazy lines) Our MM will be Tues., should we run to Nemo then do what we can afterwards & do FL 1st thing on another morning (Wed)?

That's what I did. The lines for Nemo were crazy last Oct., so we never did ride it. Then DS3 and I took a quick trip in Feb. We made a mad dash (along with EVERYONE ELSE!) to Nemo and got on the 2nd sub. :thumbsup2

Afterward we did several FL rides. :)

Supposedly the Nemo lines aren't so bad at the end of the day, if you want to try that out beforehand. If you make it on in the evening, then you can do FL for MM.

It depends on how many days you have there and how many days you can make rope drop at DL. Whether you do Nemo on an MM day or non-MM day, if you do it first there will be lots of people heading that direction. The rationale for doing Nemo during MM was that there were just less people there for MM than for a regular opening, and hence it was easier to get to Nemo on such mornings. The other choice for MM - Fantasyland - will be roughly the same whether you do it during MM or first thing on a non-MM day. That is why I chose to do Nemo during MM.

However, we are now coming up to year #2 of Nemo subs and, as others have said, lines are not as long especially in the evening. If it was me I would probably still do Nemo during MM and then Fantasyland on a non-MM morning. But then once thru Fantasyland is enough for us because our kids are older.

Waited until 10 minutes before MM ended on two separate trips and got on the subs in 10-11 minutes each time. Rode everything except PP before heading over to Nemo. I've also done Nemo 1st thing during MM with about a 10 minute wait - I actually prefer 1st thing so I can run over and get FPs for SM when it opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter