Only 1 bus stop?

disgrits

DIS Veteran
From what I can see on the ASMo map, there is only 1 bus stop at that resort. Is this true? Does ASMo share busses with ASMu and ASSports?

One bus stop at each of the resorts, and yes they do share busses with all three resorts, depending on the time of day.

Thanks. Do the resorts each have their own busses in summer (1st week of June)?

I haven't been there during the summer in a few years but last year we were there during Sept., a slower time of the year usually. We stayed at Movies and it seemed that it was always an empty bus that picked us up so I'm not sure if the other All-Stars had there own buses also or not but I don't ever remember sharing to the parks. On the way back to the resort we were either just going to Movies alone or going to Sport and then Movies. Music had there own buses if we shared. A couple of times we took whichever bus got there first and would walk over from Music. It was a quick walk depending on which part of the resort you are staying.

A WORD ABOUT BUS SHARING

To me Bus Sharing at the All Stars is really a non issue.

In the mornings during Park opening hours each All Star usually has a dedicated bus.

During mid day it is usually just our stop and maybe one more on the way to the parks. On the way back sometimes it is all 3 but often Sports and Movies share and Music has it's own bus back.
Each of the All Stars usually has it's own dedicated bus back from the MK.
That is a big plus. It seems like the Music bus stop usually has the shortest of the three All Star bus lines.

I guess some people who stay at POP see all 3 All Star names on the return sign of our bus stop when they head to the POP bus stop and think All Stars also has 3 stops on the way to the park.
(Even when we stop at another AS resort to load up it has not taken more than 5 minutes and we are on our way!)

Linda is 100% correct. I hate that All-Stars gets a bad rap because they sometimes share buses. Lots of the resorts share buses. CR, Poly and GF share buses for every trip. BW, Dolphin, Swan share buses. YC/BC share buses. POR/POFQ sometimes share not to mention all the bus stops inside each resort. Yes All-Stars sometimes share buses but at least the resort are right in a row no more than a minute drive to the next resort. I'd rather do that than to stop at BB on the way to Epcot like AKL does.

With All-Stars, in the morning you will get your own bus to the parks, as the number of people slow down they will start traveling to the other All-Stars to pick up more people (think of it as being green, sure it might take 5 more minutes but think of the fuel they are conserving). At closing time at the parks you will get your own bus back. A good thing is if you are staying at Music you can jump on Sports or Movies if you don't want to wait and a have a few minutes walk to your resort.

Thanks for all the great info. My DSis and her family are staying at ASMo in June and I wanted to get her all the info I could about busses and the resort. I've never stayed at ASMo (family of 5 here), so I knew the Dis was the place to find out. You guys are great, thanks again!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter