Online System not working for 11/5 or 11/6

River Country

15hours49Minutes away without traffic
My 180 day is today and online system worked for the first 5 days but when I got to November 5th and 6th even calling the rep is having issues. WHY???????????????????

Are you doing a split stay? If you are, you can't book the second half of your trip until your check in for the second ressie.

For example, we're staying Oct. 29-Nov 5 at BCV and then Nov 5-Nov 9 at AKL. I was only able to book through Nov 5 and have to wait til Saturday for the rest of our stay. I was able to make ressies for the 5th though.

I am doing a split stay and the first part is 10-31 thru 11/6 I should be able to make adr's through 11/6. it worked when I called but not online yesterday or today

Just got off with tech support HAHAHA I know I might as well talk to a bus driver but in any event he said that it was a known issue that some guests can not make adr's past 180 online I said I could go to 185 and that was it and today the same thing. he was dumbfounded and said he would escalate the concern. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter