Online Room Availability Working?

disneyfreak89

DIS Veteran
I've been searching on Disney's website for days now, different dates through the fall/winter/spring and hardly anything is coming up! When I click on "Room" only, NOTHING comes up. Also, the CHAT feature has been conveniently off every time so I can't even ask them what the heck's going on.

Anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?:headache:

I would recommend calling Disney directly. If nothing is coming up then it appears pickings are slim. When that happens I find it easier to call them directly and have them help me out.

I would recommend calling Disney directly. If nothing is coming up then it appears pickings are slim. When that happens I find it easier to call them directly and have them help me out.

I thought of calling but we don't have concrete dates yet, just throwing around dates at this point, plus we don't have a US plan and I'm not ready to pay for a phone call to them just yet. :(

I was just curious if others have had issues with online booking availability recently.

I just tried checking and initially I had the same result as you. I was looking at Pop Century in May 2108. No rooms available. I thought that can't be so I changed my search to include all resorts. Sure enough Pop showed up as being available. Clicked on the link and all room types were available to book.

Hope that helps.

I just tried checking and initially I had the same result as you. I was looking at Pop Century in May 2108. No rooms available. I thought that can't be so I changed my search to include all resorts. Sure enough Pop showed up as being available. Clicked on the link and all room types were available to book.

Hope that helps.

I did the same thing you did, searched all resorts for middle of April, several came up including Pop, clicked on the price and the next page showed no rooms available (this room type for the dates you selected). I initially put the dates in, everything came up but when I click on my choice nothing comes up! My cookies are clear so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I also checked end of February dates and same thing happens. I'm searching for 8 nights, should that matter?

ETA: I just tried again but on the specific resort page and it comes up now, strangely it wasn't doing this before.

ETA: Is it possible there are absolutely NO ROOMS AVAILABLE for the fall already? Not even rack rates?

Last edited:
It's one of those infamous Disney computer glitches. Give it a day and try again.

Just checked the threads over on the Resorts board and people have commented that there have been problems with the online system for a few days. Disney is working on it. ???

It's one of those infamous Disney computer glitches. Give it a day and try again.

Just checked the threads over on the Resorts board and people have commented that there have been problems with the online system for a few days. Disney is working on it. ???

Yes, I checked there too, thought perhaps it was a "Canadian" website thing lol Thanks for helping. :flower3:

We have always gone to Pop Century for 10 days in February. I usually book in July. I could not get a room at Pop for our dates or any dates in February. I thought that maybe the Twirlers had rooms on hold. After 2 weeks of trying, I gave up and booked off property.

We have always gone to Pop Century for 10 days in February. I usually book in July. I could not get a room at Pop for our dates or any dates in February. I thought that maybe the Twirlers had rooms on hold. After 2 weeks of trying, I gave up and booked off property.

Wow, that really sucks. We've noticed Disney getting busier and busier the last 5 or so years, very little or no value/low season, they've made almost every week/month crazier with marathons, festivals, special holiday nights etc. We are seriously considering giving up Disney altogether. We had a good 26 yrs. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter