Online Reservations

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
What time do online dining reservations come available? I wanted a Mother's Day reservation at 11:30 at BB, but that time was already gone by 6:30amPST this morning. I didn't think I could even reserve until 7amPST:guilty:.

So, I figure I'll try for 11:30 on another day because I want my best shot at a waterside table. I was disappointed, but on a happy note (and for what it's worth) the CM told me that pirates is NOT closing.

You might have to call the dining reservation number instead of doing them online for mothers day meals.

You might have to call the dining reservation number instead of doing them online for mothers day meals.

After I couldn't get what I wanted online, I called at 7am (on the dot), but they didn't have 11:30 available either:(, but that's when the CM told me pirates wasn't closing.

After I couldn't get what I wanted online, I called at 7am (on the dot), but they didn't have 11:30 available either:(, but that's when the CM told me pirates wasn't closing.

Right after you posted this I went to the online dining scheduler and there was an 11:30am spot available. So strange.

So POTC isn't closing? It's still up on the map as closed. I'd rather have IASW open since I'm traveling with a toddler lol

Anyway good luck with making other reservations. We're doing mothers day brunch at PCH Grill. :)

Right after you posted this I went to the online dining scheduler and there was an 11:30am spot available. So strange.

So POTC isn't closing? It's still up on the map as closed. I'd rather have IASW open since I'm traveling with a toddler lol

Anyway good luck with making other reservations. We're doing mothers day brunch at PCH Grill. :)

I was trying to make a reservation for 5 pp, maybe that was the difference? I know POTC is still on the map & the phone line, but that was the second CM who has told me they cancelled the refurb, so I'm hopeful. I'm bummed about IASW too, but DH is relieved:laughing:. Hope you have a great time at PCH Grill!

How many days in advance can you make a reservation?

For anyone still interested, I was up way too early this morning so I made for online reservations for BTRBBQ 60 days out at 4amPST. So, definitely reservations are available online before the phone lines open. Something to keep in mind if you want a really specific reservation on a really busy day:).

So pirates isn't closing all? I hope this is true. I am so bummed its going to be closed when I go in April. I hope you are right. :banana:

I hope these cast members are right! I called to make our reservation today and asked them about Pirates cause we were considering BB as well, and was told Blue Bayou was open even though Pirates would be down. Granted it sounded like she was just looking at a schedule but I hope your cast member is right.. guess we won't know till we get there!

I'm trying to figure out why I can't make a dining reservation between 3pm and 4pm online. I'm sure my son will still be on Texas time for a few days.

I was trying to make a reservation for 5 pp, maybe that was the difference? I know POTC is still on the map & the phone line, but that was the second CM who has told me they cancelled the refurb, so I'm hopeful. I'm bummed about IASW too, but DH is relieved:laughing:. Hope you have a great time at PCH Grill!

On the wdw reservations sometimes you can't book an odd number but there's availability for a larger table. The system is trying to fill the restaurant. Maybe try for a table of 6?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter