Online reservations still not working properly?

super_camper

Mouseketeer
I logged into the Disney website today and went to the "My Reservations" page and it still has a message saying "We are currently experiencing problems displaying reservations. Apologies for any inconvenience.".

This problem started in the middle of December and is still there!!! When we were there over Christmas the site wasn't working well at all and we couldn't cancel a reservation. I find it hard to believe Disney can't find an IT provider to get their reservation system fixed.

Is this just a problem in the Canadian site or does everyone experience this?

I just logged in to my reservations and everything seem to be working. I'm in Vermont. Hope you are able to log in soon.:surfweb:

I just logged in to my reservations and everything seem to be working. I'm in Vermont. Hope you are able to log in soon.:surfweb:
I can log in and use the website. My Fort reservation for this Christmas looks to be correct. When the problem started in December I know if affect dining reservations as I was unable to make or change them.

When you log into the website and go to the "my reservations" page do you get a message in a light yellow box near the top of the page that says "We are currently experiencing problems displaying reservations. Apologies for any inconvenience."???

The site sems to be working fine for me. We have reservations for this christmas, made them in January, and was told that we couldn't make dinning reservations untill 180 days before our arrival date. We still have 76 days before we can make dinning reservations.

Sounds like this may be an individual problem. Have you contacted Disney to inquire about it? There may be a display problem on your reservation.

Tried this week to make a new reservation for March 2014. System said they had no sites. Made a phone call to make the reservations and was told they may not have released the sites yet (whatever that means???). End result was I have my reservations for next March.

articfox676,

At this point in the year, you can't make online ressies for next year. Some time this summer after 2014 rates are officially set, THAT is when the system accepts next year ressies.

You can make a ressie for next year today over the phone but they will quote you this year's rate for that date and say "rates could change" (meaning going up) when the official 2014 rates are set. But phoning you can schedule 499 days arrival in advance.

Bama Ed

Thanks Bama Ed that makes sense. I did call because I know the Fort fills fast for Spring Break. That is when we are off school so that is vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter