Online Reservation Form vs. Calling MS

DSanJose

Earning My Ears
I have never used the online reservation form to book a resort. So when you use the online reservation form, how long before you hear back? and if there is availability do they automatically reserve it for you or do you have to call them back and give them the ok to book? Because if that is the case I might as well call MS to begin with.

I have never used the online reservation form to book a resort. So when you use the online reservation form, how long before you hear back? and if there is availability do they automatically reserve it for you or do you have to call them back and give them the ok to book? Because if that is the case I might as well call MS to begin with.

Just call.

Easy and generally painless. That way if there needs to be a discussion about booking catagories or alternates, you can jump on it quickly instead of emailing back and forth.

I usually use the online form. It's more convenient for me since I'm usually doing it in the evening. MS closes at 5, I believe. They normally respond the next day but it can take two days. Yes, they book it automatically if your indicated choices are available when they check. If not, they will email back stating they were not available. They will not check other resorts from the two choices allowed on the form.

I, for one, am anxiously awaiting online, real time booking!
:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter