• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Registration vs. Paperwork Mailed

scottie

BWV's= Our Second Home
We sail in just over a month and I have not completed online registration yet. I believe that I read DCL sends documents in the mail around 28 days prior to sailing. Do the number/type of documents that are sent vary based on whether you have completed online registration prior to DCL printing the standard docs to mail?

Yes, if the online docs are completed before they mail the docs, you do not get those pages in the booklet. My SIL did all the online stuff and her doc booklet was really thin compared to ours. But doing the docs online is really easy.:thumbsup2 Just remember to do the Bahamian immigration stuff that comes with your docs before you get to the port.

We sail in just over a month and I have not completed online registration yet. I believe that I read DCL sends documents in the mail around 28 days prior to sailing. Do the number/type of documents that are sent vary based on whether you have completed online registration prior to DCL printing the standard docs to mail?

We've done the online check in twice and received the full set of docs in the mail, both times. So, I would have to say that doing online check in does not change what they mail out. Doing the online check in does speed up the check in at the port.

We are on the April 26th Wonder and have not received our documents yet - should I be concerned? I did complete all of the online check-in forms.

We are on the April 26th Wonder and have not received our documents yet - should I be concerned? I did complete all of the online check-in forms.

We always get ours about 2 weeks prior to sailing, even if you don't get them for whatever reason the port will have all the stuff you need.

I didn't get mine until about 10 days prior to sail but they came through Travelocity (who I booked with) so I assume that slowed them down by a few days. I think the standard is about 2 weeks prior.

I just received my docs for our April 21st sailing. My parents are also on the cruise and they received theirs last friday. You will probably get them either at the end of the week or next week. Have fun on your trip! marci

I hope the OP doesn't mind me barging in on their thread. I have a question about the online check-in. We are going on our first cruise in November. Is it too early to complete the online check-in or should I wait a few months?

I did my on-line check in back in February. We're cruising the end of next week. If it's offered to you to do your online check in, then just do it.

As for Docs, we're leaving NY Next Friday, Cruising Next Sat (4/21) and we Still Haven't Received Our Docs.

But I'm sure they'll be here...maybe tomorrow?

So if you don't get your docs at least two weeks before the cruise, give DCL a call
Hi Marci:)

DrCavin, I took an algebra class last year....I wish I had seen your signature back then; my teacher would've busted her gut if I had "performed the equation" that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter