online registration no go

tripletvan

DIS Veteran
I have just tried to use my dvc online reservation and it wan't work. The screen has everything there but it says it is incorrect and to calla (407) number which they can't help they aren't dvc.
I was told to call DVC which I did and this poor man & I must have been on the phone for a half an hour.
Seems it is suppossed to be under my membership do a drop to online check in but the online check in isn't there.

Anyone have a resolution or been sucessful with this reservation thing?

I have just tried to use my dvc online reservation and it wan't work. The screen has everything there but it says it is incorrect and to calla (407) number which they can't help they aren't dvc.
I was told to call DVC which I did and this poor man & I must have been on the phone for a half an hour.
Seems it is suppossed to be under my membership do a drop to online check in but the online check in isn't there.

Anyone have a resolution or been sucessful with this reservation thing?

No resolution for your problem, but I successfully checked in last Friday for our vacation stay that starts this Sunday. I had no difficulty with the link on the DVC site (under My Membership -> View Vacation Details -> Enter/Edit Check-in Information).

Ralph

Ralph,

Followed your directions and wham got right in! Maybe you need to call DVC and show them how it is done!

Thanks!

me

No resolution for your problem, but I successfully checked in last Friday for our vacation stay that starts this Sunday. I had no difficulty with the link on the DVC site (under My Membership -> View Vacation Details -> Enter/Edit Check-in Information).

Ralph

That's great to hear!
Question? When you do the online check in are you able to make room or building requests? We're heading down in a few weeks and we'd like to request rooms in similar areas.

Thanks for your help!

That's great to hear!
Question? When you do the online check in are you able to make room or building requests? We're heading down in a few weeks and we'd like to request rooms in similar areas.

Thanks for your help!

popcorn::

Of course for those of us staying on developer points and/or cash the reservations don't show up on the Member site so no hope of doing online check-in. :sad1:

The system worked yesterday but today all I get is an error message. :sad2:

That's great to hear!

Thanks for your help!

I'm wondering this too. If I can get past my fear of DVC's computer system, I might try on-line check in if you can make room/building requests.

Nope you can't make requests but I was told the sooner you check in the more of a chance you get what you want when you made your original reservation.

Ps Why should renter be able to make Vacation Club service they aren't paying the maintainence fees!
Sorry have a bad taste inn my mouth when you can't get a reservation due to people renting their points out.

I was able to do on-line check in yesterday for our SSR stay on March 15th. The only room requests available were ground floor or close to transportation.

I was able to do on-line check in yesterday for our SSR stay on March 15th. The only room requests available were ground floor or close to transportation.

I checked in this morning for AKV concierge starting March 17th. No problems. The only "request" possible was "close to transportation." Of course, ALL of the DVC concierge rooms are close to transportation anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter