Online Registration for Kids Clubs Activities?

Drew770

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

First time cruisers and it is with DCL!

I have been reading here on the board about registering the kids online (did that with password and who can pick them up, etc.) but I cannot find where we register them for the actual activities in the kids club. My Daughter is 11 so she would be going to "The Edge" club.

Any info on how or if it is even possible to register? Is it just a drop-in set up where you get the Navigator the day before and figure out what the Plan Of the Day is tomorrow?

Just want to avoid long lines where possible.

Thanks!

from what I have learned.. the kids in the Edge register at the port before boarding.
they don't register online.

Moms and Dads with younger ones can register online.

DD (12) is going to have fun. :hippie:
Mary R

That is what I thought, but there was a thread talking about doing it online to avoid the lines at the terminal.

Followed the thread and found the link to register the kids with the password and such but nothing for the clubs other than the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

They don't need to register for the specific activities-- just show up for the ones that interest them!

It was for a younger kid (5) but last year we registered him online with the password etc. for the clubs, but not for any specific times or activities. We just took him along when we wanted to based on what was in the navigator each day. Disney restricts the number of kids of various ages booked on each cruise so you should never be turned away from a club because it is full. We had a short wait to get him his bracelet, but this was speeded up by the fact they already had our details from the online registration.

When we got to the port in June, they were past our boarding number already. The line at the kids desk at the port were long so we decided to go ahead and board. The Oceaneers Club/Lab registration went very quickly. My niece was in The Vibe and actually went up later to register herself. They traded out her KTTW card for a special Vibe one that still worked as KTTW and got her access to The Vibe.

We were on the Dream with my 8yo and 11yo in June. There was no online registration (or any registration at all) for the 11yo. When we went to the Edge during the open house, the cast member had a list of all of the kids in the proper age group who were on the ship. My son gave them his name and they checked him off on their list. That was all that was done.

The first night in the Edge, they ask the kids what kinds of things they are interested in and build out the schedule for the week from there. After that, the kids come and go based on what interests them.

(For the 8yo, we registered her online which saved us from having to fill out the paperwork by hand at the port. However, we still had to wait in line to get her Mickey bracelet for the kids club.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter