online palo ressies

omapcw1

Earning My Ears
We (me, DH, DS8, and DD5) are booked on the Sept. 3 Magic. I admittedly made our reservations late (thank GOD for that military discount or it never would have happened!) on July 5 and have tried at least daily to get Palo reservations. It has never shown an opening for any meal type. Is there a limited amount of online ressies and I'll have a chance to book at the port or is it safe to assume they are fully booked. Do I have to give up my hopes and dreams of an adult only dinner...?

Thanks!

They only list a certain amount of resies online. Go when you first get on the ship and book your reservation then.

Don't worry about it!

Have fun!

Kelly

3boys - you can book palo, excursions, spa treatments and register your kids on the dcl webiste. It doesn't matter if you have booked through DCL or not. You have to log into their website first and then look up your reservation. For cat. 1-3 or people who booked the REAS package you can do this 105 days out from cruise, 90 days out for castaway club members and 75 days out for first time cruisers.

You must also have paid your cruise in full before the website will allow any reservations.

DCL does hold a certain amount of ressies for Palo's and the Spa out for those who do not have a way to book on-line, but anyone can make the ressies. I would think though what few are left will be snapped up quickly.

Don't forget..on the first night of cruising, Palo is almost always completely empty.

webray said:
Don't forget..on the first night of cruising, Palo is almost always completely empty.

I understand why this would be, but if you have already booked your "maximum allotment" of ressies for Palo (on other cruise days) before boarding will they let you dine in Palo that first night as well?
I'd imagine they wouldn't let us make a ressie for that first night in person after boarding if we already had one dinner and one brunch ressie. Do you just show up at the restaurant? :confused3

omapcw1, I noticed that Palo appears full on the 9/3, I wasn't able to get dinner ressies at the 85th day mark (I made Brunch ressies at day 90) though admittedly we are a party of 6, so it's a bit harder.

Don't worry, more tables will be released for booking when we board, so just head right to the Palo reservation area when you board, and you should still have a lot of days and times to choose from.

webray said:
My DH and I were unable to get any other night than the first night on our honeymoon. I was completely exhausted from the previous day, plus the gulf stream ALWAYS hits me hard, so I didn't enjoy my lasagna very much...I did perk up when our waitress brought out the chocolate souffle though... :goodvibes
DH absolutely loved it and wants to book first night ressies again on our seven night..hopefully i can keep my stomach calm enough to enjoy it this time, plus hopefully we can book it once or twice more during the rest of the week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter