Online Merchandise for a FULL FIGURED MATURE LADY?

Rantybaby

Mouseketeer
Looking for a website that sells Disney clothing merchandise for size 34 women's T-shirts! (I don't want nothing squeezing me but my hunny bunny!!)8-)8-)

Last edited:
Have you personally purchased a Full Figured/Plus Size item from Etsy? 🤔🤔
The sellers I've worked with have been very good at customizing orders to the measurements given. I've ordered gifts which were plus size and petite size (sometimes in the same order), and the sellers were really helpful. They asked for measurements of similar styles of clothing and asked about fabric, length of item, any specific customizations I wanted, etc. Pricing will be adjusted with each customization and can be discussed. It took a little bit longer for the order because of all the extra communication, but the end results have been worth it. Each gift has been a big hit and a perfect fit! When you find an item you like, if you don't see your size, contact the seller to ask about a custom order. I've even customized an item by adding sleeves or pockets or something that wasn't shown in the item photo. Etsy is really good about letting you work with the seller, so don't be afraid to ask questions! Good luck!

The sellers I've worked with have been very good at customizing orders to the measurements given. I've ordered gifts which were plus size and petite size (sometimes in the same order), and the sellers were really helpful. They asked for measurements of similar styles of clothing and asked about fabric, length of item, any specific customizations I wanted, etc. Pricing will be adjusted with each customization and can be discussed. It took a little bit longer for the order because of all the extra communication, but the end results have been worth it. Each gift has been a big hit and a perfect fit! When you find an item you like, if you don't see your size, contact the seller to ask about a custom order. I've even customized an item by adding sleeves or pockets or something that wasn't shown in the item photo. Etsy is really good about letting you work with the seller, so don't be afraid to ask questions! Good luck!
Thanks, theluckyrabbit!! Can you name a few Etsy shops to start. As a full figured lady, I usually stick to Woman Within and Roamans for my shopping!

Thanks, theluckyrabbit!! Can you name a few Etsy shops to start. As a full figured lady, I usually stick to Woman Within and Roamans for my shopping!
Just enter the type of item you want in the search bar (e.g. personalized Disney hoodie or plus size Disney dress, etc.), then cruise through the photos until you see something that really catches your eye. After you see a lot of photos, you'll know when you see something special that stands out to you. Once you start communicating with the vendors, you'll get a feel for who is willing to work with you and is a good communicator. I skip the sellers who don't answer within a reasonable time frame or who can't seem to answer my questions clearly. And read through the reviews -- those can be very informative and helpful!

Torrid. Hot Topic also sells plus size, not sure what size tho.

Another vote for Torrid, but note that they use their own sizing system. Their clothes are very comfy though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter