Online discount coupons for Shutterfly?

DisneySarah80

DIS Veteran
I'm making custom coasters for a friend who is getting married at the Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion on shutterfly. I'm wondering if anyone has any coupon codes or anything that I could use to get the price down?

TIA!

Does it have to be Shutterfly? Thru Wednesday you can like Kodak Gallery on Facebook and get 30% off any one item. Or if you don't have Facebook and want to PM me your e-mail I can forward the e-mail I have from them and you can get 25% off.

Does it have to be Shutterfly? Thru Wednesday you can like Kodak Gallery on Facebook and get 30% off any one item. Or if you don't have Facebook and want to PM me your e-mail I can forward the e-mail I have from them and you can get 25% off.

I have FB, and i went to their page and "liked" them, but I still don't understand how to get the discount! lol I'll PM you my email, and when you get a chance, please send me the discount code.

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter