OnLine Dining Reservations - PLEASE HELP

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Can anyone please let me know if they have been experiencing problems with Disney's site for making ADRs? I was doing a mock run and ready to throw my computer at the wall. Disney's IT should be FIRED.

I hate the new system but found that it worked better when I clicked first on the restaurant and then from the restaurant's own page I used the box in the right corner. That has worked so far.
Good luck!!

It's still having problems....has been "thinking" about my reservation for the past 30 minutes!

I hate the new system but found that it worked better when I clicked first on the restaurant and then from the restaurant's own page I used the box in the right corner. That has worked so far.
Good luck!!

I wonder if it is browser related. I made all my reservations this morning without a single issue. I absolutely love the system. So easy to use. Had no issues getting all of my preferred ADRs.

I had tons of issues. I'd find the ADR I wanted, then click on it and get the donald duck page saying "this page is having some trouble!" or whatever it was

Our 180 days was a couple of weeks ago. On that day, the site let me make ONE adr online, then stopped working. The next day, I tried again, and it let me make one more. So, I called. Then a few days after that, I wanted to browse around, see if I wanted to change times, etc. online, and it worked fine. It seems to be really hit or miss for me so far. Frustrating.

OMG....trying to log onto the dining reservation page for a half hour now...waiting...waiting...waiting...grrrrrr.

Grrrrr, trying, yet once again to log in to make ADRs. Maybe theres a better way. Im trying to log into www.disneyworld.com/dining....is there a better way to log in? Have also tried to just log into disneyworld.com but I still can't get into the dining reservation page.

Any suggestions please,

Karen :)

I had the problem with all browsers. I had the best luck with booking on the actual individual restaurant pages, not the central search page. Good luck

Been having issues with it linking up with my reservation. Have tried 4 different computers, iphone, IE, Chrome, Safari. The IPO was having difficult booking Be Our Guest reservations, since our 180 mark started today, but was able to make all other reservations.

Call. The new website is terrible and won't allow you to make the reservations 180 + 10 because it has trouble linking the reservation.

Thanks for your answers and help. I've tried using my laptop at home, my computer at work and my iPhone 5, which also has the App.

Today I had time at work and called Disney. I was on the phone with them for quite some time and the final answer they could come up with was that she said well it's probably because you are booked on points with your DVC :scared: I calmly told her that information must be totally inaccurate since she is saying that anyone with DVC cannot book their dining reservations online :confused3 Then I was told that I could go on and book my reservations (which my window starts tomorrow) tomorrow. I had to explain that yes, I can go on myself tomorrow, without putting my ressie in and book ONE DAY. I want to book for my entire stay. Then I was told I should just call. I said I understood this but I had some ADRs (including BoG)that may be hard to secure so I wanted to be online as soon as it opened and explained there was a difference in time.

I did explain how terribly user friendly the website was and she said they were "enhancing" it. I said I knew it wasn't her fault but if this is enhancing, I don't want any part of it. No explanation only they are having some issues "today".

SOOO, I guess I'll be calling tomorrow at 7 am, which really stinks since I have to drive my ds to school for 7 am so will have to drop him off a few minutes before and pull over and make my call :confused3 and then go home and get ready for work.
So stupid when there is a website for doing just this at 6 am. :rolleyes2

Just wanted to post an update.

Thanks.

I can't get it to load either. Between the ressies I made through DVC not linking up, and the website not loading for me, I'm thoroughly frustrated. I've always been able to get the whole trip booked in a matter of minutes, and now I'm more than a week into this process.

I've been having a ton of problems online and calling! Had one CM tell me I could only book one day at a time even though I'm staying on property, the website charged me the full amount for CRT even though I'm on the dining plan and my ressie's that I actually did get booked won't sync up with my dining ressie's. I REALLY don't like the new updates. Used to take me 5 minutes to book everything and I'm going on multiple days now.

Thanks for your answers and help. I've tried using my laptop at home, my computer at work and my iPhone 5, which also has the App.

Today I had time at work and called Disney. I was on the phone with them for quite some time and the final answer they could come up with was that she said well it's probably because you are booked on points with your DVC :scared: I calmly told her that information must be totally inaccurate since she is saying that anyone with DVC cannot book their dining reservations online :confused3 Then I was told that I could go on and book my reservations (which my window starts tomorrow) tomorrow. I had to explain that yes, I can go on myself tomorrow, without putting my ressie in and book ONE DAY. I want to book for my entire stay. Then I was told I should just call. I said I understood this but I had some ADRs (including BoG)that may be hard to secure so I wanted to be online as soon as it opened and explained there was a difference in time.

I did explain how terribly user friendly the website was and she said they were "enhancing" it. I said I knew it wasn't her fault but if this is enhancing, I don't want any part of it. No explanation only they are having some issues "today".

SOOO, I guess I'll be calling tomorrow at 7 am, which really stinks since I have to drive my ds to school for 7 am so will have to drop him off a few minutes before and pull over and make my call :confused3 and then go home and get ready for work.
So stupid when there is a website for doing just this at 6 am. :rolleyes2

Just wanted to post an update.

Thanks.

I had this exact issue LAST YEAR when booking reservations on a DVC stay. I cannot believe they have not resolved this by now? there is even a new website and STILL this issue exists? The last thing I want is a repeat of getting up at 3am and not being able to do anything until the phone lines open at 4am!:sad:

I had tons of problems as well, namely with CRT . I was not able to book it online as it was on my 180+3 days.The agent over the phone tried to book a few reservations, mentionning I would not be charged the full amount, but then my card did not go through, no matter how many times she tried ( I knew the card was valid as I had made 3 other reservations that afternoon) . So on on the right day, I was able to book it online, but it charged me the whole amount.....I know I can get a refund and use the dining plan once we're there but, I can only imagine how well that will go.
I too prefer to serach for the restaurant, then use the calendar on their page, instead of the main reservation page. I found as well that if you pick the time first, it will let you choose a time , and not just "breakfast", which is great if you want to eat before the park opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter