Online Dining Reservations Down?

anf002

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having difficulty accessing their dining reservations and/or making new ones? This is the fourth day that I have had this issue. I haven't read anywhere that anyone else is experiencing this.

Is anyone else having difficulty accessing their dining reservations and/or making new ones? This is the fourth day that I have had this issue. I haven't read anywhere that anyone else is experiencing this.

It's been down for me since I started planning my trip, several months ago. I figured it's because the Americans are switching over the My Disney Experience, and Canadians can't access it yet.

Did all my reservations over the phone, old style!

Hi
I have been able to book my reservations online but am unable to access them once they're booked. Error message stating that Disney is experiencing difficulties retrieving dining reservations at the moment. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter