Online checkin photos - help please

Debbru

DIS Veteran
Uploaded selfies and passport photos - all were sideways (not on my computer or phone, but only when uploaded). I tried to turn them but it then cut off way too much of the photos. Did anyone else submit them sideways and were they accepted? thank you for any help.

As long as the full images are visible, it probably makes no difference. Were you able to move forward with the check-in process? If so, then the worst-case scenario is that the documents will need to be scanned or photos will need to be taken at the port.

Yes I went all the way thru & printed the port arrival form. Selfies & passport photos are “pending review”. Hopefully they’re accepted.
This is our 33rd Disney cruise, but haven’t sailed since 2019, so never did this before.
I feel like newbies LOL!

Yes I went all the way thru & printed the port arrival form. Selfies & passport photos are “pending review”. Hopefully they’re accepted.
This is our 33rd Disney cruise, but haven’t sailed since 2019, so never did this before.
I feel like newbies LOL!
Since they're pending review, they might get rejected and you'll be asked to reupload. But, since you were able to go all the way through and get your PAT, you are all set. If anything is rejected it won't affect anything like your PAT, you'll just have to try again. And worst case, you can take care of it at port.

I feel like newbies LOL!
Our check in was "pending review" all the way up to 3 days prior to cruise. Didn't know why. Turns out DCL IT didn't like my husband's photo. They just retook it when we checked in at the port.

Don’t panic about Pending Review. It is common and does not mean something’s wrong. If there is, they will send you an email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter